1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Down To Buisiness.. Does Amazon Allow Links From Youtube? ANSWERED

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by ZilaHost, Nov 6, 2012.

I always wondered if my Amazon Associate account could be at risk when posting links on youtube to Amazon Products. What a great a fear when I put forth so much effort into Amazon Associates to see future profits. Well tonight I got great news directly off the Amazon Forum. Check it out, your going to love this:

Below is a response to "Pam" a Amazon Associate directly from Amazon.

"Hello Pam,

The Amazon Associates Program does pay advertising fees for qualifying sales generated from Youtube.

As with all other means of driving traffic, Associates have to be sure that the method they are using to drive traffic to Amazon and earn advertising fees is permitted by the terms of the Associates Operating Agreement and, if applicable, the Product Advertising API License Agreement, as well as the terms of use for the specific site on which their links are posted. For example, Associates may not use a user name or ID on a social networking site which includes Amazon's Proprietary Terms, like "amazon" or "kindle," or use our logos and other trademarked content on their profiles."

ZilaHost, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  2. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can create the intermediate page between Youtube and the Amazon Associate. Using Wordpress's software that installed into a domain name e.g: .com, .net or .info.

Youtube > Your own site > Amazon Associate

himanuzo, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  3. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's also a great option. I did this with one account & it was never deleted. However I only uploaded 10 videos vs the 150 I uploaded on teh account that was direct to Amazon. Thanks for sharing himanuzo. Appreciate the share'

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    ZilaHost, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  4. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never bothered with Youtube, their reporting system works very fast and you can have your account and videos deleted easily..

petyard, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  5. lieza203

lieza203 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks anyway for sharing.

lieza203, Nov 10, 2012 IP