1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Doubts about to Buy Windows7

Discussion in 'Bing' started by bibinsmk, Jan 13, 2012.

1. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    just give up all the confusion it is reliable and strongly secured.

lolpasslol, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  2. amko_sa

amko_sa Peon

Best Answers:
    64 bit OS support huge memory. 32 bit support only 3.5 Gb of memory and you can see in windows 7 - 4 Gb with 32 bit OS but that system use only 3.5 Gb.
    Yo can not upgrade 32 bit system to 64 bit and reverse.
    I think that windows 7 DVD come only with one of version system (32 or 64 bit) because I use Windows 7 at work and often install that OS on other PCs with two DVD, one 32 - second 64 bit version.

For me the best OS is Windows xp - forever. I use Windows 7 but also have Windows XP - dear to my heart :)
    Sorry about my bad english.

amko_sa, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  3. frejone

frejone Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have DELL laptop i3 processor, 4GB RAM and window 7(64 bit). I'm using this from last one year and I haven't faced any problem related to window7. I would say that I got this suggestion from helppconline (online tech support company).

and about OEM, I believe that the OEM version can only be used once and has no tech support from MS. The retail version can be installed on multiple computers (one at a time). This means you can install, then uninstall, then install again on another computer.

Thanks

frejone, Oct 5, 2012 IP