1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling DoubleDownCodes.org – DoubleDown Codes & Chips Website - 1 Year Old!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mariuskyu, Jan 20, 2018.

DoubleDownCodes.com is for sale today.

Website General Info:

- It includes 3 unique articles.

- Unique Mobile & Adsense Optimized Wordpress Theme.

- The site is almost 1 year old. It was released on January 31, 2017.

Benefits

- Great CPC.

- The website was build around keywords researched with Long Tail Pro, and they have very low competitiveness.

Earnings:

- July - $0.93
    - August - $2.42
    - September - $2
    - October - $2.27
    - November - $0.79
    - December - $5.84

NOTE: Earnings can be proven.

Monetization:

- Adsense.

The site only has 1 main post on Home Page and 2 additional posts added 1 year ago and still has a bit of traffic and earnings without any promotion made.

[​IMG]

Don`t buy this site for its traffic or earnings right now, but instead take in consideration its potential.

The great CPC and incredibly easy to rank keywords researched with Long Tail Pro make this website a steal. There are lots of great LSI keywords for which it can rank. I really think it can bring great monthly earnings for a small niche website.

I don`t have a Long Tail Pro monthly subscription right now, but I have an Excel with Double Down LSI keywords saved. And you can always check these keywords on your own, of course!

[​IMG]

The content to this site is quite easy to add. You just need to add posts with new DoubleDown codes from time to time.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

mariuskyu, Jan 20, 2018 IP