1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Double your pay on articles

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dyadvisor, Apr 30, 2010.

1. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Warner:

Nice logo! Sincerely. Plus your point is a very good one. Thanks for sharing it.

dyadvisor, May 4, 2010 IP
  2. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just for everybody's information .....

Dyadvisor had very kindly offered to guide me through some of the writing essentials and show me some of the tips, tricks and tactics of the trade. Towards this end, he sent me some information which I am going through now ... and though i am not yet through with all of it, I can see that he really means to guide us all towards a better tomorrow. I, for one, would like to learn all that he'd care to teach me and I hope i am also able to do this for somebody else some day.

I will post some updates if dyadvisor approves of it (of course, not divulging what he passes on to me - that's his property and only his to give away).

Good day (or night) everybody!

WebBuddy, May 5, 2010 IP
  3. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bfffff, what a story.

@dyadvisor

So all your participation the last days and integration in the community is to sell us something?

Nothing wrong with it, but I mean, come on, you still new; I'll accept from an old member that we are more confident to.
    Now I'm just bored of your very long-empty posts.

omarabid, May 5, 2010 IP
  4. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Sorry to disappoint you pal, but he is not doing this for money. He offered to help me better my skills FREE OF COST and we have begun already and what I can see is that at least his promises are not empty, as many of our friends here at DP would have us believe. He is ready to offer the ebook which he's been talking about at $6 at DP. Come on, I have paid more for some complete BS here. He is not a money-digger and that's for sure. If he means to send out his book only to people who care to learn something, I think it's his prerogative as a writer. He is not actually obliged to go about and help people here and if he's doing so, the least we can do is keep our mouths shut long enough to see what actually he is offering.

@omarobaid you can go on and purchase that book yourself and see whether his claims are empty or if he's actually trying to do some good here. In fact I would also call you on board and request you to share some of your wisdom here on the forum for new writers. I know you are a successful writer and many rookies here can learn a thing or two from you. What say?

WebBuddy, May 5, 2010 IP
  5. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Omarabid your give your fellow people in Tunisia a bad name If you want to tangle with me, take it off the forum posts, instant of trying to be a piranha ruining OP, and for those that want to further themselves.

How is 40 years experience being new! I started in sales, marketing, and writing at age 19, and always relied on my own abilities for a paycheck.

I am giving free tutoring to confused_freelancer. The first assignment was just completed. Part of this was to see if what I said was true. I mentioned how I article, researched and written correct, can get 5 to 10 1st page keyword phrase rankings in Google.
    The work was for a client done to establish his financial planning business credibility and awareness. C_Freelancer saw a copy of a mini Ebook where all credit was given to my client, and he is 3 days into the FREE trip he won from US to Hawaii.
    Ask c_freelancer about the quality, do not ask me. Now since I am not getting paid, but tutoring for free: When C_Freelancer will not be thrown a fish, but doing the fishing. I think many will be impressed and inspired.

After standing the test of 2 months, here is what c_freelancer verified and reported:
    Google keyword phrases with their positions as of today from 1 article:
    Position 1 = 15 keyword combination keyword phrases
    Position 2 = 3 keyword combination keyword phrases
    Position 3 = 2 keyword combination keyword phrases

Total top Google positions from 1 article, still holding after 2 months =20

c_freelancer will now be getting a fast route approach on a personal passion: to write books. Within a few weeks, and some guidance, you will be approaching original content AUTHOR confused_underwriter. Cost paid to me = $0.00

My reward = A very good inward feeling. ------ Cost paid to me = $0.00 From now on talk to my very capable assistant, who is the master of setting personal hours of when to work and when to learn.

Last edited: May 5, 2010
    dyadvisor, May 5, 2010 IP
  6. omarabid

Best Answers:
    I don't represent the Tunisian population. Nor they does.

That's the point. Are you looking to work for free and help people just for a very good inward feeling? I wouldn't be ashamed but surprised, yet AMAZED. I have never seen (since my grand father) someone (here in Tunisia at least) ready to do that for nothing.

So why are you selling your eBook? If you are not doing it for money?

I'm 19 year old ;) but I started my Internet experience at 16. Anyway, I'm looking for help also. Will appreciate any help and may change my point of view, not only about you but also about the world.

omarabid, May 6, 2010 IP
  7. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Yes, he indeed seems quite a man, ready to give out so much of his fantastic experience and expecting nothing in return. I have received 2 set of instructions from him up til now.

The first set which I received 3-4 days ago constituted of an ebook he'd done for a client. The ebook detailed ways in which a small business can carve it's niche. The most amazing part was ONE single article of his occupies position 1 for FIFTEEN of his keyword phrases. Is that not stupendous ? I still have to go back and look in detail at that article and see what he'd done right to be able to write an article so well. Well, I have the proofs and have the basic guidelines - nobody can teach me how to write, but surely he know ways in which an average writer can turn tables on better ones.

I received the second set today and that guides me towards how I can write ebooks and make some money off them. Well, I am still to do all that he's asked me in the mail and I can report back the effectiveness only after I actually execute all the steps mentioned.

well omarabid, many may ask the same question but I think you'll agree that 90 out of 100 people will not take anything out of the ebook if they get it for free and if they pay even $5 for it they'll feel an obligation to get some value for their money. That's human nature. So, this small price would ensure only those people who are serious would get their hands on the info.

WebBuddy, May 6, 2010 IP
  8. omarabid

Best Answers:
    @confused_freelancer

Interesting! I also need help (I have an ebook in which I'm finding difficulties marketing); sending him a PM right now :D let's start a new page dyadvisor.

omarabid, May 6, 2010 IP
  9. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate what you're trying to do with this - if nothing else it makes for great entertainment. *wink*

internetauthor, May 6, 2010 IP
  10. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Well thank you, I will take that as a compliment.

If you look at the icon I use, it is of a Wizard, looking a bit downward, that is aged, and pondering. On my signature line, you will see no ads, but instead "How May I Help You." It actually is somewhat correct. And I know with an internet full of people wanting to take advantage of people trying to make money, it makes it easy to explain my motives. Since this is my OP I will explain your questions.

1. Yes I am a pro at writing. Yet, no one is a Guru. I keep learning.
    2. Yes you can see above I do produce amazing results, which gives others good reason to doubt.
    2. Yes I am an idiot if given a saw and wrench (there I am dangerous)
    3. No I am not looking for money. I was very fortunate already 10 years ago "The American dream)
    4. I live in a 22 room cabin, 55 acres. 1/5 mile off main road. So no one knows. Wear jeans not a tux.
    5. My father died young, my harsh mother thought I be the bum failure in life.
    6.. No I did not start out with money. I came from the ghetto Motown Murder Capital that is in shambles
    7. Yes I am charging $6.00 for my book, which later will be $27 on Amazon instead of $97, that is the lowest I can charge here under the Ebook section.
    8. I do not donate it, because stupid abusers would get no value. I believe it is worth more than 100 times that, because it tells you thinks even book marketers don't. I show outsources exactly how to outsmart virtually any cheap "author" and how to treat others that pay more to get more.
    9. I feel a $6.00 investment in your future that lasts and is modern, if worth more than a $2,000 course, often given by coaches who would be failures if they practiced what they preach.
    10. No, I am not your grandfather, but may share one similar value, to share what we know, and not talk about what we do not know. Honest, where every statement can be backed up with proof.
    11. I come here not to earn, but to learn, and to freely give what in know in details, how to go it. If I can, certainly others can.
    12. NO PITY or JOKES please. My health is rapidly declining, it is my daily self-hypnosis that gives we energy to push problems aside.
    13. If I do not pass any knowledge on, any day I will be taking it will no one will benefit. So yes my wizard secrets are FREE
    14. I hire from the forum, ask dorthy.dot . I could have got cheaper, but I could surely could not have gotten better.
    15. I am placing myself wide open to have writers of all skill levels to tear me apart before I release my $6 beta version.
    16. Why? They will provide insight, viewpoints, areas that need greater attention, and things I missed. I will heed their input. I want to deliver as much as possible for as low of a price as I am allowed.
    17. I am working on with "someone higher up at DP" to have a sub-forum strictly for learning so other like me can share. And sincere people, like me and many, many other can learn. All FREE, without harassment.
    18. I would under #17, like to expand from writing to copywriting over to also writing to book writing profitably.
    18. Yes, I do email communicate with high-ups, like at Ezine Articles -- completely straight, Dorthy.dot can testify to that.
    19. Currently I am tutoring a person from India. FREE. Now there are a only a couple option areas of $2.99 and $49.99 that are extreme bargains (only if used properly) that will get tons of quality resources and clients. These are Optional, and when and if the person wants them, I get paid nothing, yet then must detail them how to make thousands from them, all honest.
    21. I am debating on taking on two more DP members to Tutor (health & time a concern), plus how do I choose.
    22. No I do not care what race, religion, or economic background you have. I care about a person's desire to advance, until they are comfortable.

That seems like "22 questions in an interrogation room" that I hope I never need to post again.

-- I will have MANY doubters while others learn and earn. Thanks for your viewpoint.

For SwimFin, I hope that was detailed and understandable enough, even with spelling and grammatical errors.

Feel free to contact off me outside a forum post, I do not want to drown out some other very commendable people and their view, thoughts, and insights.

dyadvisor, May 6, 2010 IP
  11. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting, I am always willing to learn, and in my 3 years of writing I already learned a lot. dyadvisor if I would like to take you up on your offer, how would I proceed(Be warned I am a stubborn Dutch guy though :D )?

Kraven2, May 17, 2010 IP
  12. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure about this but if my memory serves me good this isn't the first time dyadvisor is advertising here using the trick "this is not advertising but advising you"

I found the whole thread hard to follow due to its sales pitch tone.

Mystique, May 17, 2010 IP
  13. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    I have just began to tutor an intelligent man from a major town in Pakistan. He has not spent a single dime. I am developing a mid-high level tutor lesson course by Email, FREE. I expect people to doubt me, they have all my life, even my Mother. Yet after a divorce it was I who helped her get back on her feet and retain her dignity. In fact the more people doubt me, the more that I Know I am doing something different that works.

I belong to another Forum that has so many with ego heads bigger than a hot air balloon. When I tell it straight, they team up in a row after me, do I care? NO. The Forum counts posting and thanks. I have one of the highest ratios of thanks/posting. That is my reward. I sell nothing there either. I personally do not consider motivation, self improvement, and learning as advertising. And yes, if you were an Eskimo, and if I wanted too, I probably could sell you snow.

I may have only been on DP a short while. However I have 40 years of sales, marketing, advisory, and writing experience. Great! Thanks Mystique----Honesty does not need tricks nor does it use mystique. A wizard uses knowledge and creativity, nothing special.
    So, yes Kraven2 I would be glad to help.... on one condition, that is IF proof is given, that you accept it, and want to learn. Also do not be surprised if I were to learn a little from you. If you are still interested, you know the 2 ways DP has to contact me.

Last edited: May 17, 2010
    dyadvisor, May 17, 2010 IP
  14. dorothydot

dorothydot Peon

Best Answers:
    "14. I hire from the forum, ask dorthy.dot . I could have got cheaper, but I could surely could not have gotten better."

Yes, he does hire from this forum. And he does pay fair-rate prices. I truly wish all clients I work with could be as knowledgeable and pleasant to work with as dyadvisor. He is the real McCoy.

This man is a wonderful example of the reason I'm on this forum. Help from people who know what they're doing and are willing to take precious time and energy to share their expertise and experiences with the rest of us is what has gotten me to a good, profitable level of copywriting.

It's because of those who've helped me so generously that I am eager to help and give support back to those who are struggling in some way like I was. I think it's called "Pass it on", and it's one of the best ways to help promising copywriters to grow and mature in their chosen craft.

I thank you, dyadvisor, and all others like you.

Sincerely,
    Dot

dorothydot, May 17, 2010 IP
  15. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this Dorothy.dot . Couldn't have expressed it better. dyadvisor has been rather forthcoming and helpful around this forum and is a real example of people who help with the intention of helping only . I don't know what people see in his post that may qualify as a sales pitch ... personally I find his posts really helpful, and though sometimes the language he uses is too straightforward, but you can see right through them that he is only trying to help people here.

He has also been mentoring me for a few weeks now (COMPLETELY FREE OF COST) and he has been most amazingly knowledgeable. He's just trying to guide small time writers to develop their skills and make writing a profitable affair for them. I wonder why every second person has a problem with that !!

Way to go dyadvisor !! :D

WebBuddy, May 17, 2010 IP
  16. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    While I do believe his motives are sincere(And that deserves my respect) I can certainly understand the skepticism his efforts are greeted with.
    There are so many con-artists and scammers out there just trying to rake in a few quick bucks here and there, that after seen so many of those in action, they distrust the real thing when it is staring them in the face.

Therefore I cannot blame them, though I do not share their opinion.

Kraven2, May 17, 2010 IP