1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Double your pay on articles

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dyadvisor, Apr 30, 2010.

All but a smart article buyer can be fooled into thinking the article written took 5 minutes. Why? To stop the game of thinking you pay cheap wages to get quality The buyer believes it is complete new. Now if the article is used, it does the person virtually no benefit. I have 40,000+ used and abused articles collected. Completely worthless, not for sale. Under paid writers can uncover how to collect them free. This is not for when you are being paid fairly to write 100% original material.

To play referee, I can give both sides inexpensive ways be supplied with material to stop abuse. My intent is to stop border war misuse along with inner price fighting. If you are paid junk wages, is giving back junk wrong? What if offering extremely low prices or paying too low, produced a hard earned sting?

Buyers and sellers should take off the blindfolds. Stop auction selling your services, set 2 article prices. One price of $4 for a 500 word article, and one of $8.00 The higher price is for guaranteed quality and research. The 1st one is for speed article writing, the second is for building your reputation. Sound okay?

Now if the buyer, “phony author,” is stupid to buy the 1st, or wants a sample, they get rehashed material. After getting burned enough, $8.00 becomes the new minimum buyer price. However, do you want to jump to then $12, and then $20.00? What about $150 per article? Should I show my honest techniques?

However, to protect the buyer, I will expose in detail how to pay $8.00 for a quality writing sample. The “ghost author” gets 4 main ways to detect cheaters. Can you start leaving behind charging $2.50 to $4.00 and work toward at least doubling your pay? Right now too many “writers” are willing to sell their soul. Is it worth studying English and methods I reveal?

Is it right that I get $150 to $250 to write an article, meanwhile for 600 words you get $6.00. NO Are my talents 30 to 50 times better than yours. NO Is it because I live in America? NO, that is a minor factor. I think and write differently? Have I developed techniques? Yes I can offer a 100% guarantee that no one can match? Am I a better a person than you? NO Does it require skill? Yes and Yes Does it require a brain? Yes Does it require much more? NO Would you like to see, and use strategies I use?

Do you desire to learn or be lazy? Would you like to develop the skills, receiving $100 per article from the richest business people in your country? Can you ultimately make more than me? Yes, it is possible.

When I release this special offer in beta release form, can you afford $5.00? If not, then what? There will be step by step details never appearing in any very expensive course. Are you able to learn on your own​? Remember skilled writers, will also use this to find ways to enhance skills and build clients.

Can I offer guarantees? NO, the guarantee is inside you. Can you give me your sincere input as a guideline for interest and pricing? Why am I doing this? Serious health issues and wanting to share.

This initially is for forum members only, if enough show interest. Do you? Some professional to rookie level writers will be reviewing it before release. It is named, “Articles, Maximizing the Power of One.”

It will cost $27.00 later on Amazon. I AM NOT SELLING NOW, OR HERE. It will be offered in the proper area of Digital Point. Should I give away my secrets, plus resources, full examples, step by step procedures to you for $5.00? Would you invest in yourself to learn how to write how and what business people want? I do not need your money, but feel a tiny charge separates those who want to move up. Do you agree? Do you want to see the exact techniques in writing skills you need? Is there a desire to do professional copy writing? I am always learning. Do you want to know what I know? If you are not serious, please do not ruin it for others.

dyadvisor, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  2. InkCreativeStudios

InkCreativeStudios Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Huh?

I found it difficult to follow you. So you're going to be selling a product of some kind that teaches... writers? Teaches writers to sell their work for $8 an hour?

I can tell them how to make $15 an hour. Go work for Demand Studios. Done.

You're wanting people here to pay more than what they're paying now? Preaching to the wrong crowd, I think. I'm going to assume people find a 'comfort zone' as to what they can afford to pay people for writing an article.

I go directly to websites and get my name on the article with my link and get paid $100 or more per article to do it. With some I get $15 for a short article with my name still on the article. However, that's my gig. Mileage may vary.

As someone who also occasionally hires writers to write content for me to help out, I pay them a nice wage and get great content, content that doesn't go to Ezine, but to much better websites. So to sum up, pay a great writer a great wage ($30 an article or even more) and get more visitors and more results than paying $100 for 50 articles to post at Ezine Articles. Is that your topic?

I hope whatever you write will be more concise. I found it hard to follow what you were saying.

InkCreativeStudios, May 1, 2010 IP
  3. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    NO, NOT AT ALL, You did not read. For those that want to increase there income, I am showing them the way to make up to $250.00 per quality article. I cannot guarantee anything. If you currently make $4.00 you can not leap to $250.00. I found out the pricing might have to be $6.00 sorry. Otherwise it goes in the freebie area. I want them to look at the price step they are currently on, and step by step move upward. Not to settle for a cheap $8.00, or $15.00 either. So why are you posting a dead end ad?

Please show me your $100 article. I will show a recent one of mine that delivered to a client 21 keyword combo places in number 1 (1 and 2 the majority) to 10. That means the front page of Google search terms, in case you are not aware. How many of yours articles are picked up by online trade magazine blogs. How many of yours get read over 3,000 times? How often can you afford to turn down high paying opportunities. Are you afraid that others might learn enough that they surpass you. I hope they surpass me, if not, then reach the pay step they want to. My clients know my worth, I have nothing to prove. Are you God or Allah judging my intentions as deceit? I believe the one preaching to the crowd is a person with self greed, not one explaining that opportunity exists.

Steps might be $4, $8, $15, $20, $26, $35, $50, $75, $100, $150, $250 dollars, it is designed for everyone to step up. My one article method provides more value, in so many ways. I am not signing people up for a $2,000.00 course. I am providing precise details, and examples, and methods I know that you are not aware of. When someone hires me, they get a contract (if wanted) with a list of guarantees. If my guarantees are not met, they pay nothing. Now they take my writing and make $2,500. They come back for a variety of writing.

I can make no guarantees, I can only open up the treasure chest to share the wealth. Are you willing to do it? The purpose of the post, is to see if enough people want to improve their pay or lifestyle. This is not something I have to do. If someone is given an opportunity to learn the no BS legal step to prove to clients why they charge more, then this is a bargain. I am doing this for health reasons, I made my money. So go ahead and fault me for giving back knowledge on how writers can step up. No matter what pay step they are on. I let a well paid copywriter from the UK see the concept. He thought the material was worthy of 3 books. He will be using some concepts to personally step up. I take that as an inner compliment.

You have the right to your opinions. Please have the courtesy to not sabotage this post with your own interests. Is that concise enough, instead of "huh." Unless you have already been red marked, please start your own post.

dyadvisor, May 1, 2010 IP
  4. InkCreativeStudios

Best Answers:
    I was confused by your previous post, so I asked for clarification. Maybe you can edit the first post a little bit to make it clearer. Maybe starting out with, "How I write for $250 an article, and I'll teach you how with my ebook/course." And maybe show an example of one of your articles.

And not to compare cup sizes or anything, but as an example: Google "commercial tanning beds"

The first one is mine. (Project... one of my projects, not my website. ;) )

That was a $1000 project. Plus, that was about 4 years ago. I made another $1000 on the SEO work basically writing additional articles for other websites to boost them to number one for tanning beds. So yes, I know it's possible and I know what you're talking about... now that you've explained a little more.

I wasn't sure who you were targeting, telling writers they could make more money or if you were targeting website owners to tell them they could be making more money by paying for higher quality content and showing them where to put the content and make money from their articles. You could totally do it both ways, too. Maybe teach a course on how website owners could spend less money on content if they just paid for one great article.

I'm on another website and show people how to do the same thing you're doing, starting from the bottom and working their way up to either better paying gigs or doing something better, so of course I'm interested. A lot of them make much more money than I do, because I'm lazy. :)

And if I were God, I would sooooooo get rid of car bass stereo systems. :) Wishful thinking.

InkCreativeStudios, May 1, 2010 IP
  5. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @dyadvisor , I'd be really interested in this guide of yours. $6 is not a big price to pay, right? Just let me know when you post the guide on the forum (and on which subforum - I am a bit unaware of most of the other sections of DP) and I'll grab a copy for myself.

Thanks!

WebBuddy, May 1, 2010 IP
  6. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    I am NOT advertising here, nor would I hire here.

Thanks for your interest to move forward in life.

In the directory section index Labeled Forum, is a large, sometimes confusing map.

In the center, down a bit is label Copywrting, which of course is here.

Underneath a few slots is Content. This is where you can sell your services and soul. A labor camp, for lack of better words. That is for the posters here that cannot read, along with a few good writers offering their services, or for make me an author.

Just below is a section called Ebooks. Pricing there is a minimum of $6.00, or it ends up in the freebie maze. EBOOKS = This is where material like mine, is located. I apologize, but this forces me to offer it at $6.00. If somebody knows how I can offer it lower, let me know how. I do not want price to be a factor in obtaining a career booster. I would offer it to people from poorer countries for a coffee donation of any size, but I do not make the rules here, so I will follow them.

By the way, I am starting a new post in this forum for creative thinkers. (it will be in the material) Called, "Turning Writing into Ebook Profits Fast." Hope this cleared it up.

Last edited: May 2, 2010
    dyadvisor, May 2, 2010 IP
  7. InkCreativeStudios

Best Answers:
    I'm going to go buy it. :)

That's nice you're practically 'giving it away'.

InkCreativeStudios, May 2, 2010 IP
  8. lulabie

lulabie Member

Best Answers:
    It's very interesting post..some times i will need it.

lulabie, May 2, 2010 IP
  9. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow - but what about the $1000 Challenge????

BusinessCoach, May 2, 2010 IP
  10. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Coach????????? Since you know so little about copywriting, and are attempting to sabotage not only my posts, but those of others in the SEO forum bewildered by your postings of saying SEO (search engine optimization) and writing is useless.

I see no salvation for your soul.

If you would like to see how SEO and copywriting work together, then deposit $1,250 in my Paypal account. When I have time I will rewrite 5 quality articles to benefit members here with your donation. Other serious members in this forum know that I know what I am talking about, and quest to learn more. I, along with many others,l provide information in postings free and willingly. I how you money hungriness to fill your ego cannot accept that.

If you truly have so much money to blow, why do you know invest in a membership at the DP forum. Others including me, admit to constant learning and do not need the distraction of someone who knows nothing about SEO or copywriting. I would prefer however not to take your dirty money, unless I could donate it to other members of the copywriting forum to use for investing in their future. SORRY, I see no future for you here. Others may click on your new signature link and see that is the signature of someone very foolish.

Last edited: May 2, 2010
    dyadvisor, May 2, 2010 IP
  11. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    maybe I can get them re-soled...if not i guess i have to buy new shoes

article writer who doesnt know soul/sole?

NOW I SEE WHY YOU RAN FROM THE CHALLENGE

YOU SAID you could do it....so do it

put up or shut up...i am not going anywhere

BusinessCoach, May 2, 2010 IP
  12. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Coach?????????????

QUIT RUINING THIS POST.

Are you mocking my handicapped fingers? How low can you go, you already hit bottom.

Your site has a Google Page Ranking of zero, an Alexa traffic rating that is one of the worst.

Why do you not go back to your stupid SEO posts. Revolutions-Decoder challenged you, and I said if the Forum allowed it I would back him up. I do not see you taking his no cost challenge. The next post of yours will be reported, enough of your hot air is enough.

Last edited: May 3, 2010
    dyadvisor, May 3, 2010 IP
  13. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    what do handicapped fingers have to do with spelling and grammar????

lol - i could type with my toes, nose, or use dragon and type with my mouth...

if you can not spell, and you cannot put together grammatically correct sentences...how are you an "article marketing expert"???

thats like a person who can not cook, saying they are a chef.

your only disability is you have no ability to tell the truth

I challenged BOTH YOU AND decoder - becauseYOU BOTH LIED ABOUT YOUR SEO abilities

so to both of you

$1000

do what you say, or be shown as a liar.

BusinessCoach, May 3, 2010 IP
  14. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll giva ya $1,000 if you show a video of yourself playing out in traffic during rush-hour.

"Business Coach." ... *chuckles*

Perry Rose, May 3, 2010 IP
  15. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    okay dyadvisor I am all charged up . Have been looking into the ebooks section every now and then. I hope you'll let us all know whenever you put that ebook up on that section.

WebBuddy, May 3, 2010 IP
  16. awundrin

awundrin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same here-talk about rambling on and on!! lol

awundrin, May 3, 2010 IP
  17. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    C_Freelancer. Since I admire your persistence,

How about I do better?. I will show you before anyone else how it is done for free, and do to my programs, there should be few grammatical or spelling errors. THIS MEANS FOR YOU ONLY FREE
    I will also send you a mini-ebook I did for a client, detailing how as a professional he is using my guidance to start a more focused and profitable direction. This is what won him a trip to Hawaii in 3 days from now.
    I will if you want also send a copy of a business ebook I am ghost writing for him, and never, and 6 hours to go. Being over 150 pages long he is considering having it published in paperback.
    I will teach you, outside of right here, how to become an Author. You will be my example, your cost will be nothing but desire. I will tutor you until you are at least capable of writing from $3.5o to $25.00+, maybe even some research work to start, with compensation.
    I cannot guarantee you $250.00 per article, but show you how I do it. All honest, all satisfied clients.
    You can then see how I can back up everything I say and more. I am not money hungry, and I never in my 25 years of running a business failed to make an honest profit.

Other will just have to wait 5-6 weeks, and pick up bits here and there with my postings.

I think you could do something for me. Get a can of Bug Spray and get rid of that BS "BUsiness Coach"?????????????
    Betting is not allowed on Digital Point, so I challenged him to match my free services of helping others, yet he makes fun of Disabled People. My mind is not, but I cannot say much about his.

So he has had two legal to do challenges by two different people and will not accept. I refuse to break the rules here to wipe out his bank account, or piggy bank, that is if he has one. If you want a laugh, take a look at his website, I can show you how to get free tools that professionally evaluate it. It is better for you to not have a website, than to have one like his. Look at how much money his promises people will make. Ask him to prove it.

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  18. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    It is hard to understand your "lol"

I take it that was directed to Business CRoach???????

I will be telling it all. The minimum for anything of quality on Digital Point is $6.00
    So It is easy to backup something done over and over. The proof will be displayed.
    If I was money hungry, I would not have made the post above.

I know BCCCCCCC is boasting.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    I will give him yet another challenge.
    Reveal all your methods in 6 weeks or less and not charge over $6.00
    Again, watch for another stupid reply, unless DP eliminates him in the meantime.

Then everyone at Digital Point can personally evaluate who is more knowledgeable.
    BCCCCCCCC my wife said to bet you $35,000, but I told her betting here is not allowed/

19. WebBuddy

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for offering this to me and I'd be glad to be guided by you. I would also look forward to getting the business e-book if I can, as I don't, by any means, intend to stay put at the job description of "writer". I love writing (in fact I like reading better than writing), and though it makes for a great pass-time and provides me work which interests me , I NEED to evolve myself out of this before I get frustrated.... I know I can do that and I hope your help will accelerate the process.

Since you will be offering this to me free of charge, so as a token of appreciation, I will donate the $6 or equivalent in my local currency to some needy person :) I hope the karma will reach both you and me.

I will look forward to your response.

WebBuddy, May 3, 2010 IP
  20. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sincerely speaking, I think that the optimal price for an average article - from 2 to 4 pages A4 format - should cost at least $ 20.

Warner, May 4, 2010 IP