1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Double opt-in issue

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by crungureanu, Apr 30, 2012.

Hi,

I have the following "problem". I started using solo-ads, on email marketing sites (ex. List Joe) lately, in order to build my lists faster.
    From the number of people that opt in (subscribe to my newsletter), only about 50% verify their email address after that (double opt-in).

Is that normal?

I mean, I was using only forum and blog posts before (and a few ads here and there), but the double opt-in was over 90%.

Thanks!

crungureanu, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  2. marcos08

marcos08 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you will find that it depends how "savvy" the people who opt in are, some do this all day long and never double opt in as they forget what they have done! Or just using solo ads people are aware that it is not their first choice to click on the link from an email as they may decide to do via a certain blog or a forum post which has heightened their interest, if you see what I mean?

marcos08, Apr 30, 2012 IP