1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling doperunners.net Online text based mafia game for sell

Discussion in 'Sites' started by TacoCanada, Dec 28, 2015.

Selling this site to start my new business
    Doperunners is an online text based mafia drug game where you control a player account and do activities ingame to have your account placed in the top 50 of the hall of fame.
    Earn money with game donations get payed via paypal, pre set up donation cart ingame. (Since 09/16/2015 Packs bought: 81 ยท Total donated: $1,048.21 )
    Site does not come with any social sites but I have got a facebook community page and facebook site page for the game already set up and linked to it
    After intial setup takes only a few hours a day to run managing your active playerbase and socializing with your community.
    Knowing a bit of php and how to use phpadmin can help out alot.
    Engine Comes with easy viewme setup file and easy access staff panel for managing ingame functions. If your good with graphics and coding you can easily change this game into anything you want.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    TacoCanada, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Do you have any additional traffic stats?

It seems you are hardly getting any traffic at all.

Matthew Sayle, Dec 30, 2015 IP
  3. TacoCanada

TacoCanada Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have recently just set up the google analyics so give it a few days and no I do not but will get more signed up now.

TacoCanada, Dec 30, 2015 IP