1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

!DOOG ma I tub evisnepxe ma I (+++BADASS WRITER INSIDE+++)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by shaklebolt, Jun 8, 2009.

1. shaklebolt

shaklebolt Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dude, I am trying to make it up but you are hell bent on fighting.

In my last post, I was not INSULTING aargee but rather inviting him for dinner since he said he's from Delhi too. I'm taking it on the funny side but you still want to fight? What do you want me to do now?

The second comment was for Braggers. You can read it again, it was not for you but for him!

As for insulting and starting the fight, I just started a simple sales thread. If you found something insulting, you could've just PMed me or politely asked me to remove the remarks. Instead you started making fun of spelling mistakes in my post (Which were intentional!) and commenting on who will want to hire me and stuff like that. I had to answer because this is my sales thread. You getting what I'm trying to say? Please go back and read the first page.

Still I'm agreeing that it was my mistake and have removed the controversial part. You are still interested in fighting and bickering over spilled milk. I could really say a thousand things on this issue and still not get over with. Please please end this fight right here. I don't want a mess.

You are in India right? PM me your phone number and we can sort it over the phone.

shaklebolt, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  2. AaRGeE

AaRGeE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Only argue with OP was the point he wrote about Indians in his Post!!
    He has deleted that part so I have nothing to do with his attitude/work or watever! I have deleted my Posts from here..! I suggest akki and others to do the same and OP can also delete the replies as we are all here For Business and Fun only .. not for fight!

I am having my Dinner right now!! Maybe some other time mate!! ;)

Good Luck with your Service!!
    Regards
    RG

AaRGeE, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  3. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was not in the mood of fighting or arguing but you forced me to do that. I was polite with you since starting but you took a negative advantage of that. These are some words of yours against me. Have a look on them brother
    I am happy that you have realized your mistake.

I have deleted all my posts. Hope so you will do the same.

I want you to have a dinner with me as I also live in Delhi :D....

akki313, Jun 8, 2009 IP