1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't waste your time.. Google is most likely to ban you!

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Wifier, Oct 12, 2008.

To make it short for you:

Don't waste your time advertising for google, because there will come a time when Google ban you without any clear reason even if you make $0.1 a month :confused:

I have a web site with about 200 daily visitors + about 600-1000 daily page views.
    Since Dec 2007 I've been working hard to make Google Ads profitable. I always worked on changing the placement, color, size....

I never ever clicked my ADs by any chance and I'm a 100% sure about that.
    I know my self well, I never break lows and agreements.

During all this time (10 months) I could only make about $40 That means about $4 a month! There were good clicks but the earnings were so little, some times 10 clicks for $0.01 and very many clicks got $0 "BIG ZERO". And about 50% of the days I got no clicks.
    In the last 3 months, my site became more popular because of the good content I had, and since then I'm getting about 90% of the traffic via Google>> the clicks started to grow.

Finally and so simply Google Adsense BANNED me :p without any given reason except there ugly word "illegal clicks".

Are they doing this to avoid payment for small sites? If not, why don't they give us clear reasons? Where is our money + tens of hours spent working on and promoting there Ads? Don't we have the right to know WHY?

Wifier, Oct 12, 2008 IP
    Ecreation likes this.
  2. Roxita

Roxita Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps somebody without good intentions has repeatedly clicked on links. There are bored and envy people everywhere. Since this is a problem that a lot of people have, I think Google had to make an effort to solve it, but, as you say I suppose it's economically better for Google to do nothing.

Roxita, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  3. GetSomeCashOnline

GetSomeCashOnline Banned

Best Answers:
    Google banned me for having a site dangerous for advertisers. I am working with Clicksor now before moving onto Tribal Fusion once my site is popular enough.

GetSomeCashOnline, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  4. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can contact Google adsense and plead your case and they will often reinstate your account, It's happened to a lot of people

vstar, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  5. GetSomeCashOnline

GetSomeCashOnline Banned

Best Answers:
    They didn't reinstate me. :(

GetSomeCashOnline, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  6. www.buxincome.com

www.buxincome.com Guest

Best Answers:
    Wifier sadly if someone is out to get you there are many ways they can do it. This sounds like what may have happened for you. Take it as a positive thing and look at other solutions to adsense that can make you more money. Good luck.

www.buxincome.com, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  7. ceweqsakti

ceweqsakti Banned

Best Answers:
    maybe u have low impression
    try to contact google with send some email
    with ur contact information

ceweqsakti, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  8. sitey

sitey Active Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't happen as often as you represent it. When you contacted them, what was their answer?

sitey, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  9. callmeminty

callmeminty Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think you should contact google and inform them that there is not an "illegal act" done by you.

and keep ur fingers cross..

callmeminty, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  10. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    This way everybody could ban competitors.

scubita, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  11. ozairkhan

ozairkhan Banned

Best Answers:
    you don't clicks but some jealous peoples do that
    they clicks more and more and the result is that google banned
    so my suggestion is to not tell about ur site to anybody else like friends or peoples
    best luck

ozairkhan, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  12. snowbird

snowbird Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Each time I hear of someone getting banned by Google I always am left with the question - why?

In the OP's case, having 10 clicks for $0.01 might be a good indicator of poor quality traffic or invalid clicks by his visitors. Google has it within their control to give Publishers the ability to protect themselves. First off, how about limiting the number of clicks per visitor to a Publisher defined number (1, 2, 3, etc.)? How about a traffic quality score, where it shows Publishers they may be in jeopardy of losing their account if the quality does not meet a certain threshold?

There is very little a Publisher can do to protect themselves against invalid clicks. We can only assume personal responsibility for our own actions, not for each and every visitor a site has. :(

snowbird, Oct 12, 2008 IP
    lycos, sawz and metros like this.
  13. Wifier

Wifier Peon

Best Answers:
    I've already done, explaining every thing.. but they didn't reply.

Also I wrote my problem at the Adsense Forum, no reply

Wifier, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  14. fizmoh

fizmoh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as i know google they wil not Reactivate account. the only thing you can go is find a good alternate to google adsense , clicksor , bidvertiser , some more are there.

fizmoh, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  15. Wifier

Wifier Peon

Best Answers:
    and this shows how stupid is google. They have very advanced systems and techs.
    But they simply do nothing about it.

Wifier, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  16. muskafella

muskafella Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think the reason you got such low earnings from you websites is because of the traffic. Also i do know people that have been banned and got their accounts reinstated so if you tell your story to google you might get your account back. Good Luck :)

muskafella, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  17. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is what I keep telling people! There are horror stories all over the net of Google banning people and then they keep 100% of the money! They don't give a valid reason or give you at least what you made up until the banning OR reimburse the advertisers if they truly were invalid clicks. Those clicks have already been paid for by the advertiser. Where does the money go? I think Google should be held more accountable, yet they rarely ever respond to anyone!

There was a nice lady who posted on here just last night that she got banned at $99! $99!!!! If they are going to ban someone, they should at least have the courtesy to give CLEAR evidence about why and have a true appeal process so that the guilty ones are really banned and the honest ones have a chance to defend themselves. Adsense is a really corrupt, unfair system.

asmodeus, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  18. EuCoRi

EuCoRi Peon

Best Answers:
    And the adsense payouts seem lower lately.

EuCoRi, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  19. laokid963

laokid963 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been blogging for a while and then one day I was suddenly banned too. I think it was because I accidently clicked on my ads but oh well. I was a noobafet.

laokid963, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  20. Bestpublisher

Bestpublisher Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey gays,, thought a make money with adsense I am alot worried to get banned when I reach any payout...
    This is not fair google must warn us before banning us,,, or at least dont count the clicks. :confused: .

Bestpublisher, Oct 12, 2008 IP