1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dont use Revcontent is Manipulative and Scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by bloggerc3, Aug 30, 2021.

Friend I come to tell my story with revcontent. I got an email from Jeanot Tapp offering me heaven to work with him, at revcontent.

upload_2021-8-30_11-44-39.png

upload_2021-8-30_11-46-17.png

I agree to work with him and I tell him to create the account in revcontent and he sends me the account data, I sign the contract and he sends me the widgets

upload_2021-8-30_11-49-27.png

After I had been working for a month, I got an email that they decided on a regular basis with me because I had 2 accounts, I explained that the old account was my partner and that the new one I asked Jeanot Tapp to create it for me, they asked me to remove the widget from Your site does not offer details of my payment, I write to Jeanot Tapp to find out about my payment, he tells me that at the end of the month they would pay me something that did not happen

upload_2021-8-30_11-55-5.png

Now he says that the payment does not know when it will arrive
    SEMrush

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    bloggerc3, Aug 30, 2021 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Billy Worker

Billy Worker Peon

Best Answers:
    revcontent - jeezzz i heard about them also from my friends, very bad option to use, dont recommend them at all

Billy Worker, Sep 15, 2021 at 12:35 AM IP