1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't use MyBlogGuest.com

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tyankee, Oct 23, 2012.

1. michaeldim

michaeldim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When you said "your article is not grammar correct" and my article written from usa native and I checked again and again, then is something wrong with you. The "low quality" excuse you can use your moderators for everyone. And I insist that I saw articles with many backlinks (more than 2) and low quality. But they are friends or old members.. (they cant promote their articles if there are more and more articles"

michaeldim, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  2. michaeldim

michaeldim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That member also checked the box with terms and conditions? Because I see 3 links, or for some members the quality and the rules does not matter?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    michaeldim, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  3. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    At this moment i have checked out a lot of Guest Blogging communities, as i own one myself.

Myblogguest has the best content. Most articles on the gallery of MBG is high quality with very less grammar faults. May be a few occasional article goes by, that violates the terms - after all, it is not a pre-moderated site. You post the article, after that the moderators review them. There are other filters in place - like if one of your article was blocked for manual review - the next article won't go auto-published on the gallery.

Overall, it still has the best content. So, for a blogger, it certainly is a very good place.

For the advertisers, I have used native English freelancers for the articles - never had an issue. However, when I used a few non-native writers (not all non-natives are bad), but some where - and those articles were rejected. This is actually good - because as guest bloggers - we don't want to promote and spread low quality content. Some times I have asked the moderators to show me the errors and they did - people are really very friendly and helpful there.

My experience on myblogguest for the past so many years - is great! I absolutely recommend it.

I know the owners of 3 to 4 other such guest blogging communities, much smaller than myblogguest on comparison though. There is plenty of alternative for the non-believers.

uttoransen, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  4. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't understand how anyone would expect their article to be published when there are foreign characters present, let alone poor grammar and spelling. My guest post blogs don't allow any of those things, as it is important to maintain quality and originality.

usasportstraining, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  5. michaeldim

michaeldim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe you did not read the tread. They reject new articles for nothing. I received 10 notices about the article I posted in gallery, for example "please we allow only 1 backlink to your site" when I correct the next notice "Please the backlink must be at the bottom of the article" and when I corrected all the f..ing notes the last one was "your article is quality low". They couldn't say that at the beginning? They don't allow new members! They can say that at the beginning and not waste the time of new members..

michaeldim, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  6. michaeldim

michaeldim Greenhorn

Best Answers:

lol, sure! take a look to the following article in gallery:

[​IMG]
    And now take a look to the following article: http://www.searchenginejournal.com/5-reasons-youll-need-increase-seo-budget-2014/70681/

That is quality and originality!!!!!

michaeldim, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  7. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    hardip2057, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  8. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hi Stacy,

Why don't you share the article with us which you have posted. Some Guest Posts and Article Sites have policy of not accepting foreign language characters. Just Post it here, so we can have a look.

eric_wahlberg, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  9. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess this is just an isolated case that needs to be closed. People trust in myblogguest and work with it more than enough..

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 31, 2014 IP