1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't use MyBlogGuest.com

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tyankee, Oct 23, 2012.

I stumbled on what i thought was a great site - mybloguest.com - and signed up and paid for a membership so that i could post articles to be used on other sites. but after about a month of my articles being rejected over and over again for what they called poor writing - even though i've been writing articles as a native English speaker for over 12 years - they banned me for questioning them.. They also stole all my articles as i can't login and get them back and who knows who's using them. they said they banned me for using 'foreign symbols' - not sure what that means unless they are not in the USA and i was using quotation marks or other English symbols.. Nevertheless, i would suggest never to use them and especially not use their paid services.

tyankee, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  2. value_links

value_links Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your post above is anything to go by, I'd say the quality of your writing does not leave much (if anything at all) to be desired.

Thanks for the heads-up! They might get a wake-up call as and when this thread hits page 1 of SERPS corresponding to their domain.

value_links, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  3. youngume

youngume Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,tyankee. Is the domain you'v mentioned correct? It's an 18+ site.
    I used some other my blog gust service once, it did not work as well as they said.
    I think the best way to post your article on others blog is contact the blogger directly.

youngume, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  4. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest, I have been using that site for ages without any problems. In fact I have found it to be a great service.

dddougal, Oct 24, 2012 IP
    bstenz likes this.
  5. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should complain their contact form.

OSSEO, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  6. bstenz

bstenz Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. I haven't been using it for years, but have found it to be very useful over the past few months.

bstenz, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  7. mione

mione Member

Best Answers:
    I am considering signing up with myblogguest as the service sounds very useful. Has anyone else had a bad experience?

mione, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  8. tyankee

tyankee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

???????????? what domain??? we don't own any 18+ domains...

tyankee, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  9. tyankee

Best Answers:
    always have some wise azzes who think they know everything.. just trying to warn others and i get slammed by a 16 yo who knows nothing..

tyankee, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  10. Ann Smarty

Ann Smarty Member

Best Answers:
    @tyankee you were trying to cheat blog owners by spreading duplicate content. Therefore you were banned. We are eager to protect our users from dangerous "bloggers" like you.
    Thanks for bringing this up! From your very first thread people see why you were banned and why MyBlogGuest is a safer place now!

I also can't understand how you can be so rude to your fellow members here. Even in public. You just keep proving our point!

Thanks for our users who openly say here they have no problems with us!

Ann Smarty, Oct 24, 2012 IP
    wblteam, ryan_uk and jitendraag like this.
  11. Ann Smarty

Ann Smarty Member

Best Answers:
    For everyone who wants to stay away from cheaters like this, I have described their dirty tactic in my article: seosmarty.com/content-scam-alert-using-foreign-characters-to-make-the-piece-look-unique/

Many people are not aware of it but it's so dangerous and widespread!

usasportstraining likes this.
  12. tyankee

Best Answers:
    no i'm not politically correct. i tell it like it is - unlike many people these days.. BUYER BEWARE.. ALso please check WF and IF forums for similar posts.. :)

tyankee, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  13. tyankee

Best Answers:
    you might want to describe what you mean by 'foreign characters' as we have no idea what you mean.. and also prove to use we used them since we don't even know what a 'foreign character' is..

tyankee, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  14. Ann Smarty

Ann Smarty Member

Best Answers:
    @tyankee That is explained in my article :) And if you want our private correspondence to be public here, just let me know and I will be happy to give you all the evidence we have!

15. tyankee

Best Answers:
    i really don't care if you send it personal or here - i'd just like to know what we did wrong as you reviewed every single article BEFORE it got released to the public.. So to say that we tried scamming people with 'foreign characters' is ridiculous as you would have reviewed it and let it go through like that..

i'm not fearful of anything we've done - otherwise i wouldn't be posting here.. it's your business name that would take the hit.. as a business owner myself, if a client was unhappy with something i'd make sure they were happy in the end and i wouldn't diss them online or shut them down without talking with them and learning from them how to make my business better..

and yes there is probably some frustration in our correspondence and on the forums because we feel we were wronged.. we wont' neuter ourselves just to be politically correct here or anywhere. and for the record, posts on a forum are NOT articles and we do NOT write articles like abbreviated posts.

tyankee, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  16. Quidditas

Quidditas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You forgot one letter "g" when you mentioned myblogguest.com and that URL leads to some 18+ site, so that's what he was probably referring to.

Quidditas, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  17. Ann Smarty

Ann Smarty Member

Best Answers:
    That's because you wouldn't listen :) We tried explaining to you that your article is scam but you only called us idiots :)

Here's part of your article: "Pricing the New 2013 Ford Mustang'"

"Fоrd hаѕ rесеntlу рrісеd thе 2013 Fоrd Muѕtаng Shеlbу GT500 соuре аnd thе соnvеrtіblе. Thе сurrеnt рrісіng rеvеаlеd thаt thе рrісеѕ оf thе twо vеhісlеѕ hаs іnсrеаѕеd bу mоrе $5,000 іnсludіng thе ѕhірріng сhаrgе. But dеѕріtе thе trеmеndоuѕ іnсrеаѕе in thе рrісе оf thе соuре аnd thе соnvеrtіblе, Fоrd іѕ ѕtіll орtіmіѕtіс thаt а lоt оf саr buуеrѕ wіll рurсhаѕе thеѕе mоdеlѕ ѕіnсе thе рrісе hіkе соmеѕ wіth thе аvаіlаbіlіtу of а numbеr оf аddіtіоnаl еxсіtіng fеаturеѕ. "

If you search Google for exact match ["thе ѕhірріng сhаrgе"], you won't find anything because that article contains non-English symbols Google won't recognize. So in essence only a human being can recognize that text. For machines it's nonsense! Why would we allow you to place useless content?! We have t protect our publishers from things like that!

[​IMG]

Also, you broke our rules consistently spamming with multiple links per articles (one is allowed) and submitting bad-Grammar pieces. Examples:

* Currеnt рrісіng rеvеаlеd thаt thе рrісеѕ оf thе twо vеhісlеѕ hаs іnсrеаѕеd bу mоrе $5,000
    * Before you go out and by this type of wear you should decide exactly what you want when it comes to these clothing pieces (What???)
    * You’ll want to buy accessories such as hats, gloves, and other items to when it comes to buying Renaissance wear.
    * There arе many stores online that sell his type of clothing so spend some time doing a good search before you decide to buy
    etc etc

We asked to edit but you wouldn't! We can't risk our reputation letting the publishers bid for low-quality articles like that! We struggled and struggled and got only "idiots" in return! So banning you was sadly the only way to protect the community from you.

And who here can say we were wrong :)

If you want to guest post, you need to have high-quality well-written content. No matter if you use paid or free tools at MyBlogGuest!

trak and wblteam like this.
  18. stacy1

stacy1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let me try to post an article and get back to you the status

stacy1, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  19. tyankee

Best Answers:
    Wow - i guess i still don't understand.. what foreign symbols are in 'the shipping charge'??? does anyone else see any foreign symbols in those 3 words?? i don't even know what 'foreign symbols' are. this is the kink of stuff i had to deal with with them.. most of their responses did not make sense so it was hard to know what to change.. i could quote some of the review 'experts' but they won't allow me to log in and grab their quotes.. some of their review comments were in horrible English grammar and spelling and you couldn't understand them and they blamed it on their software.. yes some of our articles had grammar issues that we fixed right away and they approved the articles - ALL OF THEM.. we could go back and forth here but i think everyone sees the combative nature of this person and their business.. again if this were our customer we would NOT combat them on a forum - we would make it right by them no matter what it took.. but maybe that's the old fashioned American way and not their way???

tyankee, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  20. tyankee

Best Answers:
    let us know Stacy.. the world needs to know.. :)

tyankee, Oct 25, 2012 IP