1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't Use "mgid" They Are big scammer

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by TeuBeu, Mar 28, 2018.

I am a publisher use mgid since 3rd January, they are pay net 30 system.

*** I got my January month earning $227 on march 2nd.
    *** February month earning $478 it's approve on march 10th, (its payment date is 30/03/2018)
    *** March month earning was ruining its was $262

I have 3 domain on my mgid account. Suddenly they are block my 3 domain and stoped my earning on 23th march, cause invalid click. How it's possible to get invalid click at a time on my 3 domain?
    Ok they are block my account this month and don't give me this month (march Month earning) cause invalid click. Past (February) month was earning $478 approved 10th march and payment date 30th march, But why they are rejected my February Earning money it was the approved.

My domain are get invalid click this month 23th march. its ok they can't give me march month payment, but they can't do it for past month payment, it's the illegal. February month my domain can't get the invalid. if it's get the invalid click how to approve my past month earning on march month 10th (this month)????

I am very upset for that, many time knock them but they are can't response.

mgid scam my $478

1.jpg 2.jpg

TeuBeu, Mar 28, 2018 IP
  2. MGID Representative

MGID Representative Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Greenhorn,

Thank you for raising this issue. We would like to conduct thorough investigation of your case. Please provide us with the email you use to login to the system.

Thanks.

MGID Representative, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  3. TeuBeu

TeuBeu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank For Reply.

Mgid Support manager say my website are get invalid click so they are block my account, on (23 march 2018)
    mgid
    pay my January payment $227 on 02 March 2018 and February earning balance $478 was approved on (10 march 2018). It's Payment Date 30 March 2018. March month work have the balance $263. This month 23 march they blocked my account reason invalid click.

February earning balance $478 was approved on (10 march 2018) they are also reject on 28 march 2018
    Contact customer manager they can't response many time knock than today past afternoon say

""we have detected invalid clicks from your websites during the whole period of cooperation that is why we cannot pay the revenue you’ve earned.""

If my website give the invalid click (as say manager whole period form me)

>>> how to work with mgid last 3 month and how to mgid give me payment first month?
    >>> If Whole period invalid click get from my website, how it's possible February month payment are approved on march 10
    >>> If Whole period invalid click get from my website How to work running to 23 march.
    >>> If my site get invalid click not a 3 domain at a time possibility 1 domain get invalid click why block other 2 domain?
    >>> ok if my account are get invalid click march month you don't give march month payment, what's the wrong of my February approved payment?

I have Some Question Kindly Answer.

1. I am working 3 month with mgid honestly and working hard but why blocked my 3 domain at a time?
    2. Why My Past Month Approved earning Are rejected?
    3. You can't cut my previous month balance?
    4. I hope Mgid Give me February earning payment on was the payment date.

Capturefg.PNG

My mgid Email:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    TeuBeu, Mar 29, 2018 IP
  4. TeuBeu

TeuBeu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank For Reply.

Mgid Support manager say my website are get invalid click so they are block my account, on (23 march 2018)
    mgid
    pay my January payment $227 on 02 March 2018 and February earning balance $478 was approved on (10 march 2018). It's Payment Date 30 March 2018. March month work have the balance $263. This month 23 march they blocked my account reason invalid click.

February earning balance $478 was approved on (10 march 2018) they are also reject on 28 march 2018
    Contact customer manager they can't response many time knock than today past afternoon say
    ""we have detected invalid clicks from your websites during the whole period of cooperation that is why we cannot pay the revenue you’ve earned.""

If my website give the invalid click (as say manager whole period form me)

>>> how to work with mgid last 3 month and how to mgid give me payment first month?
    >>> If Whole period invalid click get from my website, how it's possible February month payment are approved on march 10
    >>> If Whole period invalid click get from my website How to work running to 23 march.
    >>> If my site get invalid click not a 3 domain at a time possibility 1 domain get invalid click why block other 2 domain?
    >>> ok if my account are get invalid click march month you don't give march month payment, what's the wrong of my February approved payment?

I have Some Question Kindly Answer.

1. I am working 3 month with mgid honestly and working hard but why blocked my 3 domain at a time?
    2. Why My Past Month Approved earning Are rejected?
    3. You can't cut my previous month balance?
    4. I hope Mgid Give me February earning payment on was the payment date.

[​IMG]

My mgid Email:

TeuBeu, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  5. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Hello

Any news about mgid? Did they pay you?

lapidus, Mar 14, 2020 IP
  6. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    I am wondering, have you managed to resolve the issue?

NicoleW, Sep 15, 2020 IP