1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't use clicksor ads on your website

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by latestnews, Jan 16, 2013.

Beware!
    I used Clicksor ads on my website.
    From my computer everything was ok, but on some mobile devices, the ads redirect visitors to an adult site.
    I searched on internet and I found many complains for the same malicious ads code.
    Now I removed the ads, but unfortunately I have many html pages with ads in archive.

My advice is: Don't use clicksor ads on your website.

latestnews, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. Clicksor_CS

Clicksor_CS Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi latestnews,

The system will not deliver adult ads to publisher's websites unless the publisher request to display it. However, if you can provide me with your publisher ID, we will thoroughly investigate on this matter.

Regards,

Clicksor Team

Clicksor_CS, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  3. latestnews

latestnews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer.
    Probably I wasn't clear enough.
    I'm talking NOT about displaying adult ads, I'm talking about your ads code REDIRECT my site visitors to an adult site.

I checked also with the web hosting provider and also my htaccess file and the conclusion was what I wrote in the post.
    After removing ads, I didn't have this problem anymore.
    Unfortunately I found many complains related to your ads on the same topic.
    The adult site, where my visitors were redirected from my test, especially from mobile devices was h;,a;r;d,;n;a,;k;e,;d;***c;o;m - I wrote in this way because I don't want to promote it.

I'm not sure if this is the only one or are many sites.

If this adult site isn't your customer, you have to take into consideration the possibility your ads were hacked.
    If this site is your customer, it is bad, because you allow this type of ads from a customer, probably without to know.

Please let me know if you can solve this problem and probably, after testing, I will put again your ads on my site.

If you want to investigate, my sites are in signature and, I think, it easy for you to find my publisher ID related to these domains.

Thanks and regards.

latestnews, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  4. Galaxian

Galaxian Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to Google, Malware has been given to my visitors through Clicksor.Here's my thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2626864

Clicksor, this is absolutely unforgiveable. You have destroyed traffic to my website because the browser now displays a warning everytime someone visits it. You have damaged my business. What are you going to do about this?

Galaxian, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  5. latestnews

latestnews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you think Google trusted me without checking the code?
    Is this a joke?
    Why do you think I'm glad?
    I'm in the same situation. I have hundreds of html pages with ads code in site archive.
    Unfortunately, this means I am right about warning, and I'm not happy at all.

6. a4academics

a4academics Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the warning dude ..

a4academics, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  7. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    clicksor sucks. because of them my websites had suffered too. but now they have very few malware ads. but they have decreased their rates to the lowest. they are rogue . i am not using their ads anymore

rajin, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  8. Pastorsinlot

Pastorsinlot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clicksor is a good company, they just need to check out the people before the adverts go live. Why dont you check out the adverts on a test site

Pastorsinlot, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  9. Galaxian

Galaxian Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pastorsinlot, it is absurd that simply using clicksor's ads on my sites has literally destroyed it. Visitors are put off by malware warning and I guarantee MOST of them will click off as per the browsers and Google's suggestion. Their service is to provide ads, their duty is to make sure they're clean. Blacklisting us for malware, hurting our sites reputation and annihilating our traffic is not part of the service. That is not the symptom of a good company.

10. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    clicksor is good network pays good too its just some of their ad has redirect or malware many webmaster do not care for those things and for them they are good since they pay good

aassociatehit, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  11. Galaxian

Galaxian Active Member

Best Answers:
    What webmaster wouldn't care if he's blacklisted and whenever someone visits his site, the browser prevents access by warning that it may infect computer with malware? Unacceptable.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  12. latestnews

latestnews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    JUST?
    Isn't enough to be on blacklist and give some malware to visitors?

You are very funny!

13. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well yes I mean it, thousands of webmaster do not care for all these redirects all they care is rate, otherwise this is not new thing which you mentioned about virus malaware adult ads and redirect, if you do a search you will find hundreds of complaint already.

Thats what I said its not something new they for a lot many of us who read forums on regular basis and I am not seeing this complaint first time, but still there are thousands of user use it and happy with earning

You may have ignored others warning prior to you there are many warning as well you should have searched

aassociatehit, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  14. Galaxian

Galaxian Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't ignore others warning, because I didn't see them. I heard they were the best AdSense alternative.

Also, if webmasters care about conversions, then they'd know that being blacklisted will kill their traffic because modern browsers present a warning dialog which doesn't make it easy to continue to the site.

15. 2die4

2die4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like everyone has said it is nothing new. I used Clicksor a few years back and they had that problem then. I came back recently just to see if it has change. Not.

I noticed that the redirects are only coming from their graphical banners and not the text ads. Seems Clicksor have some advertisers cheating and placing redirects in their Rich HTML ads, and pop-ups, etc.

If Clicksor cleans this up then they will be highly favored in my book.

Those who seem to not care about the redirects and malware are mostly warez sites. If you're trying to run a legitimate site and be of high standard this is not acceptable.

2die4, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  16. Galaxian

Galaxian Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have any recommendations for an alternative? I use AdSense on most of my sites, but I used Clicksor for this particular so discount that.

Galaxian, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  17. Adversal.com

Adversal.com Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You could give our network a try here. If the site in question is anything like the ones in your signature, then shouldn't have any problem getting approved.

Adversal.com, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  18. carla2013

carla2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    Really!? I know a blogger who uses Clicksor, I'll make a test. Thanks for sharing

carla2013, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  19. faria18000

faria18000 Member

Best Answers:
    They used to good when a user initialize but after a few days later they pay horrible rates. See my stats below:

Clicksor.jpg

faria18000, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  20. baggiho

baggiho Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should contact Clicksor's account manager and ask them to block all malware ads first. I have done this before running their ads

baggiho, Jan 22, 2013 IP