1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Don't Settle for less because your Competitors Didn't!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by course575, Feb 4, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

If you are reading this thread, you need content. So, let me introduce myself.

I am an experienced freelance blogger and content writer. I have over five years of experience creating content for a wide range of sites, blogs, and social networks. I research and write all the articles myself and do not outsource them to low paying writers, and call them my writing team. My services are best for those who are looking for a versatile content writer for their blogs/websites.

What I Can Guarantee:
    Excellent Customer Service
    Well researched, informative, and interesting to read content
    100% Copyspace passed
    No grammar errors
    Keyword optimized content
    Reliable, Honest Person (5 Years + Experience)

I have only received praise for my language skills, and my ability to create high-quality, interesting to read content. I will put in the time and work to create compelling and engaging content to build your brand. The easy path is not for me. Not every writer can create authoritative content — but I can.

So, get ahead of your competition by joining the quality bandwagon!

For orders, send an email to:

Content that will pay for itself and crush your competition. My Samples below: http://contentlogy.com/

Pricing: $15 for 500-word article.

Important Note: I am fully booked for 10 days. To be in the queue, please order right away, and I will reserve future dates for your order.

Thanks and Regards,
    course575

course575, Feb 4, 2018 IP