1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dont' purchase the iLance script

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Jayyyyyyyy, Jan 3, 2008.

1. tonto5

tonto5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    don't buy it, full of issues, nothing works
    google "Powered by: Ilance" you'll find many customers websites, and the funny thing, they are all empty, no activity..

tonto5, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  2. dotbis

dotbis Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok

Here is what I have to say about Ilance.

The script is crap stay away.

If for any reason Peter can convince you to buy, then only buy with the knowledge that nothing will be working and be prepared to spend at least $5-10k for a serious site and then around $200 every week to fix bugs as you encounter them.

No reasonably priced coder wants to touch this, very badly put together.

I am not sure how old Peter if but he is completely delusional about this script.

If he was anywhere near my location I would have made him bankrupt.

Believe me if you want.

dotbis, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  3. Sean88

Sean88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    just had a chat with a getlancer developer....

Sean88, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  4. trajik

trajik Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont lose my time for hate company normally the problem agriya scammed me 2000 $ for 2 script and the 2 script never working the support dont reply and lose time for the customer buy and extend the support. Now i never work with indian company i am afraid the same situation return.

trajik, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  5. Pnop_allen

Pnop_allen Peon

Best Answers:
    Ilance is the worst slow script developed 10 year back. No development team

Pnop_allen, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  6. anonnonnon

anonnonnon Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm in the same boat, trying to find a reliable auction platform.

After a developer suggested iLance I googled "ilance reviews" and this is the first result

After reading this I wouldn't pay a dime for iLance, but is there a script that works? Our site already has over 5,000 users but 5,000 users does not always translate into big profits and I wouldn't mind a reasonable monthly fee for the script but these Pay Giant Amount Upfront scripts are obvious scams.

anonnonnon, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  7. anonnonnon

anonnonnon Peon

Best Answers:
    wow good point. Grey text on grey background? Complete useability fail, if they can't figure out the basics how can they write good code?

anonnonnon, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  8. loka

loka Member

Best Answers:
    I can only say :
    Dont' purchase the iLance script.
    because:
    1 go to http://who.is/nameserver/ns1.ilance.net/1 what you see
    you see all domain holded by ilance is expired and all domain is dead.

i1.jpg i2.jpg

loka, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  9. psalzmann

psalzmann Member

Best Answers:
    All I see here is an attempt to open up your mouths wide to drop the little worms of your venomous self discontent so you feel slightly better about yourselves. Go drain your abscesses of self hatred somewhere else because your poison containers are quite full. I'm fully aware that DP is a toilet where you guys get to drop your emotional shits into. All that matters is the goals we're trying to achieve and the people who take interest in whatever we do to achieve them.

Look, we all accept criticism and take it for what it is. The problem is none of you understand what the true meaning of criticism really is. Criticism is a very intimate act. Criticism means that you must get close to someone and deeply understand and agree with their goals otherwise criticism is nothing more than sabotage than it is to be helpful. So far I haven't seen any specific bug or problem listed but I do see a lot of hate. A dead site doesn't mean ILance doesn't work it means some people don't do much with their web sites.

None of the criticism in this thread registers because none of you understand what criticism really is. All you know is that you try to use hate to hurt someone but in order for that to work you have to have some respect for the person who is doing the criticizing. If there is no respect for someone who is criticizing it's like a bird smashing itself in a mirror- That's all your doing. It's just silly. You have to have rational standards. Be responsible for your health and for your life, make sure you have standards by which people you criticize can be able to improve themselves and not the opposite.

@loka - Thanks for the domain list and saving me some time. It seems some of our domains are up for renewal soon. The majority are ILance brand names which we'll be developing in the future. You're showing nothing new. Anyone can look that up. Do you think you're some l33t hax0r? LOL

If you guys want to turn this around and learn more about ILance then let's have that dialogue otherwise keep entertaining yourselves. I've got a lot of knowledge in this area over the past 13 years and if you guys want to piss it away with useless rants then feel free. Just remember- by doing so you look like complete fools.

Nothing in life is easy, the only thing that matters is HARD WORK. Everything else is bull shit.

psalzmann, Jun 21, 2014 IP
  10. loka

loka Member

Best Answers:
    not buy ilance
    The script is crap stay away.
    Ilance is the worst slow script developed 10 year back. No development team.

loka, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  11. fraudilance

fraudilance Peon

Best Answers:
    Store and ilance full of bugs. Why spend my money to clean ilance bugs

fraudilance, Aug 14, 2014 IP
  12. shaunyjk

shaunyjk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol you do have to laugh at some of these comments. We have successfully ran an auction type site since 2008 using our own software which has been buggy to say the least, but done the job. We have looked at a number of scripts on the market in order to cut down both on development time and cost and so far ilance does look like the product we will be heading towards. We have had responses in good time to support ( i know these are pre-sale) and I hope to be able to come back here in a few months time with a site you can see live that already has over 100k users. (just to put these "powered by ilance" comments to bed). One of the reasons some businesses succeed and others fail is the heart and effort that goes into them, to come to a place like this and to blatantly try to discredit the hard work that has clearly gone into this software (probably because its in direct competition with your own product) isn't exactly "gentlemanly" and lacks integrity.

Just my 10p worth :)

shaunyjk, Nov 3, 2014 IP
  13. Tunc

Tunc Peon

Best Answers:
    During the sale,she tell every great word,after sale dissapered,i stand alone with many bugs,problems,unfunctionalty!i asked her,support,she told wait 1 month,new release comes,i wait 1 month,noting comes out! now over year,noting comes out! İ asked refund,she told,ok let me talk my biss,later i wrote her again,she told,we dont have sale now and no money! You see how full of game! this is a game an this is a shame! I need refund and DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT AND YOU WILL REGRET. LIAR . TRUC

Tunc, Aug 28, 2016 IP