1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Don't miss this offer - up to $10 for a very simple job!

Discussion in 'Services' started by puregreen, Nov 17, 2015.

[​IMG]

Greetings, warrior!

Right now you can earn up to $10 for a very easy job.
    It's so easy, anyone can do it! So what's the job I'm talking about here?

Maybe you've already guessed it by the banner above.
    I LOVE .com domains and I need to buy some, but what a pity - I used all GoDaddy coupons already.

If you know about GoDaddy you would recommend me their Discount club but I want even cheaper domains, yep I'm so greedy :)
    I want them so bad that I'm ready to pay you.

All you need to do is log into your GoDaddy.com account and register as many domains as possible for the price under $4 for each one.
    Exclusively for you I have coupons with 9 different values. Even if you think you used all coupons already I'm sure I can surprise you.

After domain registration you just need to transfer the domains to my account, it's free and simple.

Don't have a GoDaddy.com account? No problem at all! Make a new one (5 mins of your time) and do the same things.
    However, if you already have a GoDaddy account, don't open a new one, they will detect you for sure, so don't cheat please.

Important! Domains should be transferred without changing contact info - just because I don't want to get the 60-days lock.

Important! All coupons require payment via credit card. That means no PayPal or any other payment system. Virtual credit cards are accepted BUT pay more attention to the next warning in this case.

Important! GoDaddy may ask you for verification documents like image of passport or bank statement. In a few days or so. There is no need to worry, GoDaddy is a large company so your documents are secured. But if you're not ready to complete the verification process at all - you're not elegible for my job.

Your reward depends on the domain price you registered for me:
    • you will get $2 for a $0.99 - $1.99 domain
    • you will get $1 for a $2 - $2.99 domain
    • you will get $0.5 for a $3+ domain
    Payment ways: PayPal (preferred), VISA, Skrill
    If you're new here, there will be a 0 - 50% upfront. And vise versa, if you have some trust I will pay you 100% upfront.

Bonus: if you want I will provide you a cashback service, so you can get up to 40% back - isn't it wonderful?

How to order: PM me. Wanna chat in Skype? Username: alphabot4, but be ready to PM me on this forum anyway to prove you're not new.

Plese don't ask why I need the domains so bad and don't flood in the thread.
    Looks like that's all.
    Let the force be with you, guys! :)

P.S. Is it legal? Let's see - you just buy a domain and sell it back to me. It's a common practice so no need to worry at all.

P.P.S. Make your friends happy - show them this opportunity to earn some money quick - only passport is needed.

P.P.P.S. I hate scammers. If you see a scam here or, and this is worse case, you see an opportunity to scam me, please pass by this offer. Thank you!

puregreen, Nov 17, 2015 IP