1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't forget about the classic Client relationship builders

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dhoste2, May 21, 2010.

Hey All,
    Just wanted to remind everyone to not overlook the classic tools for building your client relationships in this age of technology.
    One of the things that I do on a regular basis and is loved by my customers is sending them
    business holiday cards on more unofficial holidays. Instead of sending it close to Christmas when everyone else is sending cards, try sending them out on more obscure holidays like Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Labor Day or even Halloween. This works great because you avoid the clutter of Christmas and really make your clients feel special at a time when no one else is thanking them for their business.

It's so easy these days to get caught up in just sending emails, talking on the phone or forgetting that your client is a real person. However I remind you to never under estimate the power of a "thank you". Let me know if this works for you!

dhoste2, May 21, 2010 IP
  2. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    is it really true?
    do you mean e-holiday cards? or just physical cards?

my opinion to e-cards:
    when i have use some of services, i have submitted my email to them.
    but because of that they are sending me a lot of email (i'm not say it as spam)
    it is holiday card like thanksgiving, mother day, father day,
    but they are to often send it, then now i filter them as spam.
    so my inbox will not be spamed by those.

petr_ind, May 21, 2010 IP
  3. dhoste2

dhoste2 Guest

Best Answers:
    Agreed, by this I mean physical cards that you put in the an envelope and snail mail.

dhoste2, May 25, 2010 IP