1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dont ever apply for $6 by Six Million

Discussion in 'General Business' started by daithanh, Apr 16, 2006.

1. DonKon

DonKon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how the hell do people fall for these scams.. Damit.. when i read something like $6 for $6,000,000 automatically it makes me laugh on what people try to pull, i cant believe people actually fall for it.. If you got scammed, well lay off the drugs.

DonKon, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  2. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well laid out "chain letter".

Yeah, big deal...you sell this chain letter to someone else.

Is that a real business?

Not hardly!

iowadawg, Nov 2, 2006 IP
  3. tke71709

tke71709 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are people still stupid enough to fall for this?

First hint of lameness:

"...steady stream of 6 dollar bills..."

There's no such thing as a 6 dollar bill ;)

It's your typical pyramid scam, I've sent the url to the FTC just for kicks. They do take these fairly seriously once they get around to them and aren't shy about levying large fines/jail time..

tke71709, Nov 3, 2006 IP
  4. BestBizOps4u

BestBizOps4u Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been promoting $6 By Six Million for almost a month and it has been the most profitable of all the businesses that I have joined.

I like the way it is setup because you make the decision where to host your website. I host mine on my AOL server. The website belongs to me!!!! I have full control of my website. I guess this is a disadvantage to those that don't have web design skills. The website files that comes with the program need to be personalized and uploaded to your server. I DID NOT pay anyone to setup my website.

Since I started promoting $6 By Six Million, I have made 12 sells. I usually kick off a campaign on Friday and by Sunday two or three people have bought my program. Mind you, I am working this less than part-time.

This is the best one-time $6 investment I have ever made. I wish that I had the time to work it full-time. I look forward to this income when I retire.

tinyurl.com

To Your Success!
    Karen

BestBizOps4u, Dec 1, 2006 IP
  5. Nikolas

Nikolas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey mister spammy, you missed the best part of the deal : a free cell in the prison.

This scam is total illegal in all countries of this world

Nikolas, Dec 1, 2006 IP
  6. BestBizOps4u

BestBizOps4u Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been promoting $6 By Six Million for almost a month and it has been the most profitable of all the businesses that I have joined.

I like the way it is setup because you make the decision where to host your website. I host mine on my AOL server. The website belongs to me!!!! I have full control of my website. I guess this is a disadvantage to those that don't have web design skills. The website files that comes with the program need to be personalized and uploaded to your server. I DID NOT pay anyone to setup my website.

Since I started promoting $6 By Six Million, I have made 12 sells. I usually kick off a campaign on Friday and by Sunday two or three people have bought my program. Mind you, I am working this less than part-time.

This is the best one-time $6 investment I have ever made. I wish that I had the time to work it full-time. I look forward to this income when I retire.

tinyurl.com

To Your Success!
    Karen

BestBizOps4u, Dec 1, 2006 IP
  7. pwillo2

pwillo2 Guest

Best Answers:

I purchased it and have been very happy with my purchase...I did not actually buy for the resale rights, but for all the ebooks and everything else in the package and I think it was well worth the six dollars. I would just like to know why you was unhappy with it?:)

pwillo2, Apr 7, 2007 IP
  8. JudeB

JudeB Peon

Best Answers:
    Everybody woulden't be doing it if they believe it is a scam. Apparently, some do think so. I wasn't sure about it at first either, but it isn't a scam. Even if you never resell this, which is a longshot(as it is so cheap), Every Single thing you get is worth more than the $6 you paid. Worth MUCH more than the $6. I got it, had no problems, then did the bad girl thing and diden't advertise for it.lol I easily made my money back anyway. I haven't been advertising for it, but think I will get back to it. I am not sure what problem this other person had, but I had no problems with it. Good luck to everyone!
    JudeB
    http://heyjude.name
    :)

JudeB, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  9. pangea

pangea Guest

Best Answers:
    PLEASE NOTE: ALL THE PEOPLE PROMOTING THIS SCAM HAVE A POST COUNT OF ABOUT 4 EACH.

THE PEOPLE AGAINST - 100s.

Hmmm? Does that say something? Maybe someones setup multiple accounts AND IS SPAMMING!!!!

pangea, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  10. exolis

exolis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know much about this program, in fact, only got to know about it last month. But i'm still seeing people promoting it.

It sounds incredulous how $6 can turn into a million. Similar to the once popular randomizer in my opinion...

exolis, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  11. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a year old thread! WTFx0r!!

EGS, Apr 16, 2007 IP
  12. pwillo2

pwillo2 Guest

Best Answers:
    Even if it is a year old that should show just how good it is.. The products that you get in this package that you pay $6 for is worth lots and lots of money..and you have resale rights to each and every one of them..

pwillo2, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  13. TheMarketingMadman

TheMarketingMadman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been a member of 6 x 6 million for years......it's not the worst program I've ever joined and not the best. I'm not promoting it here by any means, there is many more exciting, more productive programs to be involved with....but a SCAM.. I don't think so. It's just a two tier affiliate program, there is thousands of these around. You don't like them....don't join or turn the radio off ......No need to get the guy fired ...(opps that was Imus).

The occasional $6 payment it produces is somewhat uplifting....heck thats ALMOST 2 GALLONS OF GAS !!

JR

TheMarketingMadman, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  14. TheMarketingMadman

TheMarketingMadman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very true, I'm a member....it's more like 6 x 20 people if your lucky....I don't know why people are posting on this old @ss thread...including myself !

TheMarketingMadman, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  15. pwillo2

pwillo2 Guest

Best Answers:
    I asked a few of the people that bought $6 By Six Million from me and they were as pleased as I was. I had no problem doing the website myself and seeing how this forum of page ranks and building websites and things like that you would know how to do it yourself instead of trying to pay $10 for it..And I did buy it so I know what is in it... Great products that you would pay at least $5 or more each for to use for advertising and marketing. And AFTER all that you STILL have resale rights..

How can you argue about those facts..And yes I am new here. I actually read the posts about building websites and such. That's why I make money!!

pwillo2, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  16. pwillo2

pwillo2 Guest

Best Answers:
    I have been a member since January just reading the posts and what not go ahead look .. I only responded to this one because someone in my networking group showed me the negative message that was posted right before my first post.. I just wanted to know about his situation. But I have enjoyed the feedback about the best $6 I ever spent.. You can send me a private message if you want more information.

pwillo2, Apr 17, 2007 IP
  17. jemhas

jemhas Peon

Best Answers:
    I have also made money with $6 by Six Million , However I have received E-mail from PayPal today wed 18 july , Notification of Limited Account Access Wanting me to remove $6 by Six Million paypal payment option. Now I cannot receive money or send money from my PayPal account . I cannot get in contact with $6 By Six Million to get them to change PayPal option.

jemhas, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  18. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    So let me get this straight... you created a thread about an abusive or misleading company... yet you will not tell us what the abuse or "secret" is? I'm annoyed already. :p

PHPGator, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  19. roki

roki Guest

Best Answers:
    This is lie. Your ignorance is guilty for you're failed. Learn something or keep crying.

roki, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  20. crystalq

crystalq Active Member

Best Answers:
    just a quick update on the 6by6 million product
    the domain has been suspended and i recommend every1 who has a site to take it down
    there out of business, and i dont think there coming back

crystalq, Dec 17, 2007 IP