1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't buy The Clickbank Code

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Grand_spb, May 29, 2009.

Hi!

First - about Michael Jones (creator of this shit).

When I bought his The Adwords Code for over 1500$ (back in 2008), I was unsatisfied with the quality of the course and asked for a refund. He was "guaranteeing" 30 unconditional money-back (in case you return the package back though).

THe very same day I asked the refund they immediately inactivated my license so I coudn't watch The Adwords COde videos anymore.

I paid extra 50$ for fast delivery of the products back to their office, hoping to get my money back soon. THey promised to handle the refund within 30 days.

That NEVER happened. Even when I submitted ticket after ticket to their support asking them to get my money back, no one even replied.

Net result - no product, no my money.

Second - about THe Clickbank Code

If you ever had a chance to get a Commission Blueprint course that was released in August 2008 - this is really a course on working with ClickBank.

Tim ans Steve (creators of CB) demonstrate REAL keyword research, they show you REAL landing page, they create REAL adwords campaign, and they show you REAL CAMPAIGN OPTIMISATION and give TONS of valuable clues on every stage - from product picking to campaign scaling.

I'm not saying of free review, opt-in and presell page templates, the very same keyword/product evaluation spreadsheet, and free access to a great forum of Comm Blueprint members.

The Clickbank Code is a LOW-Quality REHASH of Commission Blueprint, that is worth 5% of Comm Blueprint course. Michael Jones simply STOLE all the tips from Commission Blueprint and presented them as "his way of making 1000s$ per day on ClikBank"

Even the testimonials are fake - I've seen some of the photoes on iStockPhoto =)

After that all, would you believe you can make "12000$ monthly in the worst case"???

The only thing I know, you'll make HIM 1000$s per day if you'll be sold at this rehashed low-quality shit.

Grand_spb, May 29, 2009 IP
  2. Road-Tester

Road-Tester Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree its pretty ordinary. Plus I have heard same stories about him not honoring his refunds for earlier products.

Road-Tester, May 29, 2009 IP
  3. MamaSita

MamaSita Guest

Best Answers:
    It don't fool me, I haven't brought it but its so obviously a scam.

Anyway, if it were true, instead of proof he made $48,000 in the first month....

Wheres the proof someone following his system made $48,000 in there first month? huh?

Its been around for a few months now, why cant anyone prove they made even $20,000 in there first month doing what he did??????

MamaSita, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  4. smart11

smart11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah.... I think.. ... putting 500$ in adwords per day(As suggested by him in his course) just to check whether the product is worth or not , is a real foolish thing

smart11, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  5. Phobos

Phobos Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess I'll never understand why people keep spending money on mmo products when the forums are so full of info and strategies it would take years to try them all out. Just find a journal thread like peteholes (or something), copy what he did and bam... How do you think the so called gurus make money??? By selling free info to suckers!

Phobos, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  6. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like it would be a great way to build a list. Set up a blog with keywords focused on the product, Clickbank code, tell them your story etc and offer a free report on how to do whatever...Write a few articles on the clickbank code scam, link to your blog and see what happens. If you do it right, Jones or whatever his name is might offer to pay you to take your site down:))

zeekstern, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  7. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think it is funny that the guy who started this post got scammed by Mike Jones but then buys another product from him a year later.

You cant fix stupid....

rjd1265, Mar 25, 2010 IP