1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

dont buy iberry product....they are fraud

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by remshad, Sep 1, 2016.

Hey ,
    am Remshad here writing you based on my experience of my iberry smart phone Auxus Stunner ST1 ..
    my friend Sriram purchased this phone from ebay and he gifted me ... he purchased on 31/jan/2016 and given me on feb ... i was very happy with LTE phone .. But within two months my "Auxus Stunner" speaker dead .. while i was calling... i was adjusted with loud speaker .. again within a week my phone almost paralysed... or in another words its fully dead ... No sign of life in my phones heart ... any parts of Stunner

i contacted ibery service team .. They asked me to visit near authorised service centre
    by looking their online portal http://sc.iberry.asia/ i seen
    "Center Name: MobileCity(Valanchery, KR)
    Address: Central Bazar, Near PVM Arcade, Kuttippuram Road, Valanchery, Kerala
    Pincode: 676552 "
    is my near service centre (its 50km far away ) any way i travelled to them and reached at 4pm .. ... But the shocking news was .. they said me that they are not authorised service centre of iberry ... means that they even dont know they are listed in their website ...

i again called to customer care .. this time they said me .. you please visit another nearest service centre .. i said ok ...
    and i again opened their portal .. my another near service centre is
    "Center Name: Badariya's Zain Mobiles
    Address: MMJ Arcade, Main Road, Meenangadi, Near Calicut Mysore Road NH212, Meenangadi, Kerala
    Pincode: 673591"

i again travelled to there which is almost 130km far away ...
    again desperate news .. is that .. they are also said "We are not authorised service center of Iberry products" ... now i realised that they are playing fraud by listing random service centres from internet data .. even without knowing them ...

i again called customer care ... this time also they said to consult nearest service centre .. my mood was bad on time .. i shouted ..are u playing fraud???

they again calmly said please open a ticket in http://support.iberry.asia/ ok i agreed and created a ticket in their online support ..
    this time they asked me to send my smart phones photo to them ...
    i sent them ... all 6 views ...

next day they replied me that your phone has a physical damage on side frame ... i took my phone analysed by my naked eye repeadly i watched several time on every side of phone .. i cant notice a single crack or tear on any face of body ..or side of body ...

i dont know which lens they used for analysing the sent photos ? .. i again understood that they don not wish to give support or warranty to sold phones .. even repair ..,.they may give you (i am not sure) paid service ... .. Who need their paid service within warranty period.... Why they claim warranty ...?

i recommend all people please stay away from iberry products ...it seems cheap price and better specification at first look ... but in fact their product parts is local or low quality ... service is not expect-able ..they list so many service centre address in their websites but even the shop owners not know they listed there ...!

they will play you by running to and fro .. But no use ... Better throw away the phone to garbage .. so you will get some cool mind..@@@@@

remshad, Sep 1, 2016 IP