1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't be a Thief anymore...

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by hy34_men, Feb 27, 2012.

1. hy34_men

hy34_men Peon

Best Answers:
    Nowadays, some "PROFESSIONAL scammer" know the way to pass their domains on info:google
    Frankly,...info: cannot be trusted anymore..

hy34_men, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  2. hy34_men

hy34_men Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we should make a data base, record the register , dp username , email and any information of the scammers
    also, we can keep what domains they sold, the proof, let people know what the reason why he is added to "database"
    When we buy domains, we can check the data base, is the seller scammer or not

Also, I think we can contact SEO tool such as backlinkwatch, opensiteexplorer and majesticseo
    ask them to record the domain has used 301/302 or not, I think they are happy to do this

3. Soniap

Soniap Member

Best Answers:
    Haven't ever bought a domain here... will the following maybe help to eliminate being scammed? Can someone please check any domain they've bought to see if the facts ring true when they use tool at cekpr dotcom?:confused:

Soniap, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Even still it's not impossible to know if the domain PR is faked. PR is a function of backlinks. If a PR7 domain has just a few backlinks pointing to it, something doesn't add up.

dcristo, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  5. hy34_men

hy34_men Peon

Best Answers:
    cekpr.com can give us a simple report;however, we have to check back links and domain history as well

6. swiftcolour

swiftcolour Peon

Best Answers:
    I really like the idea of natural pagerank standards. There must be lots of people out there buying fake pr and not realising it, simply because pr checkers return a valid pr listing. Bad times :(

I just found a really bad 301 farm:
    http://carlyforcal.com

check the footer there.... ouch

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
    swiftcolour, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  7. presidentroby

presidentroby Active Member

Best Answers:
    There has to be a new standard in this forum.

In the title of the thread if the domain is redirected or PR faked, it SHOULD BE STATED and the price should be MUCH LOWER THAN AN AUTHENTIC DOMAIN.

A few definitions for the newbies and fake domainers:

DROPPED: A domain that has expired and has not been renewed by the owner and after a period of time it has become available again to the public to be registered at ANY registra at the BASE REGISTRATION price of a domain.

FAKE/REDIRECTED DOMAIN: A domain that has been redirected in the past using a 301 or 302 redirect to another domain. Google gives this domain the page rank of the domain it was redirected to because it now sees it as THAT DOMAIN. eg If you redirect your site this way to a PR9 domain, after sometime your domain will be PR9.

In this case the effective PR of this domain is 0 and it will drop back to 0 at the next update IF NO LINKS ARE BUILT TO IT.

Now these scammers are covering their ass with the term DROPPED to explain why their domain has PR but no links or such a short life.

What they are actually doing is selling A DROPPED FAKE PR DOMAIN.

Easiest money ever made. Obviously until I and my PALs hijack your thread.

Rob

presidentroby, Feb 28, 2012 IP
    TiborSzalay and terryd like this.
  8. swiftcolour

swiftcolour Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I have started work on a new natural pr checker, as sparked by this topic. If anyone is interested in aiding this application; testing, ideas, search methods and such please drop me a pm.

swiftcolour, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  9. bakaliaros

bakaliaros Member

Best Answers:
    One year ago I had bought some really nice domains here. Lately I try to spend some money to get some more domains, sites and links and it's allmost impossible to find anything worthy.
    SOmetimes I also ask for links or domains and get more than 50 messages. Last time I included on the message, I will check it very well, no scammers and no fake PRs!
    I got just 2 responces. And both of them had pr without backlinks. :) I think the reason is the buyers. I see many WTB posts, and many of them asking for the cheapest PR. If buyers are carefull scammers will not try so much.

bakaliaros, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  10. Sai Khum

Sai Khum Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a good start dude. I'm with you. keep up the good work.

Sai Khum, Feb 28, 2012 IP