1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Done-For-You Wordpress to Twitter Content Blaster - Who needs Google anyway?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Joseph_F, Sep 22, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I am selling ready made, done for you, Wordpress Auto Content Curator sites, with all necessary plugins to allow you to install it and forget it, while you build traffic from Twitter.

How it works:

• Content is constantly fetched and lined up in the "drafts" queue
    • Post tags are automatically added from a predefined conversion list that you will provide
    • Hashtags are generated from these post tags and added to each post
    • Auto Scheduler moves posts from draft status to published
    • Posts are automatically re-posted to Twitter

It really is set and forget. And its ideal for adsense and amazon.

All I need from you is your Twitter URL, Twitter API key, Twitter API Secret, Access Token, and Access Token Secret. (Or you can do this part yourself on your installation).

I will also need a temporary admin login to your Wordpress install and 5 niche keywords. No SEO required, as Google isn't involved.

The outcome?

An autoblog with customised tweets, blasting hashtagged news out to your followers at any interval you choose (minimum 30 minutes).

3 FREE REVIEW COPIES TO BE GIVEN OUT IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW HERE. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED - PM ME NOW.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    Joseph_F, Sep 22, 2014 IP