1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Donation for a father's treatment

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by amitpatel_3001, May 25, 2007.

1. toughguy

toughguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Amit,
    Very sad to know that.. i started reading the thread 5 mins back from the 1st page and suddenly i saw the bad news in the last page..

Amit and other our DP family members have brought value to the forum by giving their best to help fellow human being... DPer rock..

My deepest condolences to Aditya's family I wish GOD give them grace to handle the situation carefully.. I believe aditya will improve his skills a lot and get good job and support his family.

Regards,

toughguy, May 26, 2007 IP
  2. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'll put my best to help him. Adi is great DP member and will rock again.

Mr_Kumar, May 26, 2007 IP
  3. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    My deepest condolences to Aditya and his family :(

poseidon, May 26, 2007 IP
  4. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very sad news :( My condolences to Aditya and his family.I dont know what to say but i hope that Aditya and family will get thru it.

Rest in peace.......... :(

jaree, May 26, 2007 IP
  5. SEOBoy

SEOBoy Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi, everyone.

I was with Aditya since, the time they landed. And I can't describe what we all are going through at moment.

Today morning, Aditya had a check in Hospital and things seem to go well.
    He planned to come to my house in the morning and call me up at 10AM.
    While on the way, I got another call after 15 minutes that his father was having breathing problem, and was called urgently by the hospital authority saying that his father is very serious and may have got 1-2 hours. I just called up Amit Patel, the same moment and told him the news.

He was just on the way, and unfortunately his father expired on 10.40AM.
    He just called me and up, and I was shock and didnt knew what to say. He was crying on phone, and I really felt the pain of what went on him. I just asked him, to be strong and I was shun for moment.Deciding I need to be strong, I just even couldnt resist myself with tears for some moments. Since, knowing Pankaj Gupta(westhaven), Vaibhav Kakkar I called them up to come to Apollo Hospital as soon as possible. Panks and Vaibhav had already planned to visit Hospital, but they both were too sad about what news I gave them.

Me and Panks reached the hospital, and found Aditya there. I must say he was today the most courageous person in the whole world for me. I had the most sad time that moment, since I just felt I was just asking myself, why did this all happen, why was it suppose to happen and so many other thoughts came into my mind.

The hospital authority, suggested to get the body be done with cremation, as soon as possible since. They werent in good condition already.

Aditya had came to Delhi with his Chachaji(His father's younger brother) and there local relative from Delhi were there with us.

We decided to take uncle, to Neegan Bodh Ghat, where we burned the body with our Indian Rituals, We were sorry, since aunty(her mother), his younger brother and many relatives were not present to see his father last time.

This day, was really unexpected for us. And we kept ourselves as strong to keep Aditya not loose hopes. Vaibhav came there at cremation center and he was really sad knowing and we could see his sadness since he was crying. I just wished just besides Aditya, I hate God for all what he does this with all of us.

Even at this moment, I was crying since 2 hours tonight, realizing what all things went by whole day long. Uncle's face is coming in my eyes again and again and I couldnt stop crying for whatever happened.

I have made a promise to myself, that in any way in coming life. I need to be with him for whatever so. If I have a real brother here. Aditya will be my next brother in this world. I dont know how we will go through in future, but we will be together with what so ever it may be.

I just had my last conversation at 9PM and he was still there in cremation center to collect the Usdhi from there to take it to there hometown for further rituals. After that I had a talk with his uncle, and they told they will be leaving to Patna at 8.25AM today morning. They told the tickets arent confirmed and are on waiting, I it wont be good if they couldnt get a seat at moment with reservation so I will be leaving for station at 6AM so as to confirm a Tatkal Ticket so, we can arrange a ticket with reservation there.

The journey back home will be longer of hours, and if they wont have a suitable journey then that would be a exertion for him and uncle. Let me just do whatever I can at moment since he will also, have a lot of work there in his hometown.

Being with him since 2 days, I found myself to be so much attached I cant make a difference of whether we are family or not. I could imagine with what responsibilities he will be since, there main earning member and the leader in there whole family has expired. Now, we the member of DP, will help him in any ways so he can cope up with everything as much as possible.

Amit Bhaiya, Panks, Vaibhav and every damn person. I am really thankful to everyone for supporting him. Even though, we are just a online community, but the bonding we have is not something I have ever seen.

I dont know now, but would be there today morning to see off him for the journey at station(he wouldnt even want me there because he wanted us to take no pain :()

He is just my age, and just like my brother. I couldn't even believe of what happened today. I am really feeling dispaired and hopeless for whatever happened.

And I cant write anything longer now.... :((

SEOBoy, May 26, 2007 IP
  6. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is life and Life is NOT fair :(

May God bless them all and may his dad rest in peace :(

jaree, May 26, 2007 IP
  7. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    My deepest condolences to Aditya and his family :(

I think this thread shows that no matter your religion, ethnic, sex, disability, they are people that can get come together to help a cause, it's just a shame that policitians and people in power can't communicate so that the world has less wars, deaths and anger.

DarrenC, May 26, 2007 IP
    Bender likes this.
  8. sizzler_chetan

sizzler_chetan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes people with nice humanity have come up to help aditya :eek:

And damn GOD, where were his powers to save uncle? :( People believe in god right!!! But... :(

sizzler_chetan, May 26, 2007 IP
  9. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    untimely death is one of those things we may never be able to understand. God is all knowing, all powerful, etc. I cannot tell you why his dad was not healed but God knows. we may not like it, may not understand it but it happens :(

timsdd, May 26, 2007 IP
  10. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Just goes to show how short our time on earth is. I'm sure that all the dad would want is for Aditya to live on having a good and a happy life. Those who have kids will understand. I would not want my daughter to grieve for too long when I go. Whenever somebody passes, it makes me realize the importance of making every moment count. Life is a gift. Don't take it for granted.

Mike

Blogmaster, May 26, 2007 IP
  11. pdsllc

pdsllc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    There is no god, only life, accept death as part of life and live the rest of yours as though this is the only time you have.

pdsllc, May 26, 2007 IP
  12. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Dont forget to include our dp friends wishes and help they offered too

amitpatel_3001, May 26, 2007 IP
  13. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse we can't forget their main support, they were our strength.

westhaven, May 26, 2007 IP
    Raj Kumar likes this.
  14. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    Special thanks to Pankaj, Vaibhav, Abhinav, Amit for being there with Aditya... its great to have friends like u'l who can be such a strong support.

Ofcourse I would personally like to thanks every dp member for supporting this cause and being our friends support.

God Bless aditya... I going to talk to him after some days. My condolences to him and his family. :(

humm, May 26, 2007 IP
  15. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hi seo please send our's deepest condolences to Aditya and his family.:(

Rohit patel, May 27, 2007 IP
  16. WorldImpulse

WorldImpulse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What happened to Aditya is the biggest loss, I was there with him when the final rituals of his dad were being performed and the sadness in my heart i cant express in words :(

But one thing i know is that Aditya is a Man with Brave heart and sharpest of minds, and he being the eldest in his family will be able to look after them.

Adi bro .... its life .. i have experienced it myself and can understand your pain but Be Brave... I am with you in every possible way ... We all are with you ...

Please try and take care of your mom and your lil bro ... they need your support ....

My wishes and all possible support is with you ...

God Bless

Vaibhav

WorldImpulse, May 27, 2007 IP
    Bender likes this.
  17. Imran

Imran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hope aditya's faily can handle everything, my best wishes for them

Imran, May 27, 2007 IP
  18. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Very sorry to hear this, I saw this thread earlier today and was thinking what to write but I was blank. All I will write is May His father's Soul rest in peace and God give the courage to face the situation. This is life and every one has to die so be brave Aditya.

Disguised, May 27, 2007 IP
  19. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now all I can say i proud to be Indian and DPian. :)

westhaven, May 27, 2007 IP
  20. SEOBoy

SEOBoy Banned

Best Answers:
    We cant ever forget. I realized even through we are just community on DP. But its really a true friends community, I have seen how you and everyone here came up with support. Everyone helped in some way or the other. Some financially and other through prayers.

But life is not good....:(

SEOBoy, May 27, 2007 IP