1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Dominate YOUTUBE with 1.75$/video ANIMATION Videos

Discussion in 'Services' started by enderz, Jan 17, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Video is the new KING and Youtube is its castle!

There are so many guides/ebooks/tutorial about how to rank Youtube and they all miss one thing.

What they are all telling you is more or less the same, more or less simple:
    • Do a keyword research and find the long tail keywords for your niche
    • Create for each keyword a video, upload it to youtube
    • Optimize the videos for each keyword
    • If you have enough videos, you’ll rank, get traffic and BANK!
    What most of “them” are bolding is the “BANK” word, but they dont talk a lot about #2 in this process - the videos.

Here is what they will tell you to do, it might sound quite convincing at first, but those of you who tried it know, that things are not as easy as they sound:

“Use some automatic script to create videos in bulk” OR “do it yourself with an easy video creation software” OR “just copy your articles to a slide script, export as video”, piece of cake, right?

NO

Those of you who tried know what I’m talking about, those of you who didn’t will thank me for saving you lots of time, money and frustration.

Here is a common scenario:

You spent money on a great keyword research tool, or spent time and did it manually and “fished” 50* amazing long term keywords, you used one of the suggested methods and got yourself 50 automatic/semi automatic/low quality videos.
    (* many times it will be much more the 50...)

You optimised your videos, uploaded to youtube, maybe even did some link building to the videos and wait for the money/traffic.

Time is passing by and you are shocked that nothing is happening, you look at the Youtube stats and you see that your videos are getting the impressions (some more, others less) but the CTR is stupidly LOW, no one is clicking on your links...

What went wrong?

You did everything right, but the videos you created sucked, badly.
    Did you have any alternative? Could you afford paying for 50 high quality videos? Probably not.

That is where I was. And then I decided to find a solution. I got myself the best animation solution, I hired an amazing team, we practiced like CRAZY and came with a mechanism that allow us to CREATE HIGH QUALITY VIDEOS IN BULK AND WITH UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICING.

Here is what I’m offering:

You tell us what is your niche, service and the unique offer/advantage of your service. We will create bulk high quality videos, that will all have the similar script/flow but each will have multiple unique properties so it will be legit by Youtube (different animated character/background/music/voice over/video length etc.).

Lets talk about pricing (you are going to LOVE this).

These prices are for the first 50 orders and will go up after the first 50 orders, don’t wait for too long :)

1 video = 5$ (Use the "Buy now" button)
    5 videos = 15$ (Reply or PM me)
    10 videos = 25$ (Reply or PM me)
    50 videos = 100$ (Reply or PM me)
    100 videos = 175$ (yes, you read it right, 1.75$/video!!)

I guess you are curious on how these videos look like.
    Here is a short sample.
    For “Diabetics” niche, here are a few videos (as you can see, they are all similar and yet unique):

For the variations:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5eDFWqvDJM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG3f6cjESYg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH72bGKli8k
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_1UOORaTU

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ORDER NOW, DON’T MISS THE LAUNCH PRICING!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    enderz, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  2. david2626

david2626 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I LOVE IT!! I order and get the viceo fast and with high quality! :) Thank you!! I never thought to get so beutifull great videos animation! This seller not only give me great butifull videos, he also do it with clear voice over + deliver it fast. my video rank great and look great (even he dont promise about ranking, but youtube like his videos :)

david2626, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  3. enderz

enderz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thank you so much! I can promise you that there is no service like this one!! :)

enderz, Jan 26, 2016 IP