1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Domains with backlinks from HUFFPOST, TECHCRUNCH, FORBES etc.

Discussion in 'Services' started by soldoni, Feb 15, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

After you select your desired package, you will be redirected to Paypal where you can make the payment. Once the payment is made we will process your order within 24 hours. The turnaround time is 7 days but we will try our best to complete your order within 24-48 hours.

FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)

1) What is the procedure after order is placed?

After the payment is confirmed, you will receive the domain(s) to your paypal email in a spreadsheet format where you will get a full overview of the best links which the domains have.

2) Are these Aged or Dropped/Deleted domains?

These are Dropped/Deleted domains. Failed startups/blog sites/former companies which shut down etc - The owners of these domains abandoned them years ago but they retain one thing - their amazing backlinks.

3) Why don't these domain have PR?

These are very old domains which were probably dropped 4 to 5 years back. Since they were abandoned for so long, Google stopped indexing them hence no PR but since we picked them and they are indexed now, there is a good chance that these domains will see some some PR gain in next update because of their amazing links from big sites. Anyways if I were you, I wouldn’t bother about PR.

4) Do you offer bulk discount?

Yes, PM us with more details if you would like to buy more than 10 domains. We offer good bulk discounts for that.

5) Do I have to register the domains myself?

Yes, you need to register the site yourself if you order 1 domain. We can offer registration option too but please PM us.

6) I am new to PBN creation. How many domains do I need in my network?

Its depends on the difficulty level of your keyword and a number of factors so its tough to come up with a number but we have seen very good results with 10-15 domains for easy keywords, 25-30 for medium keywords and ~50-75 for hard keywords. This is assuming no previous link building has taken place for the money site.

7) Is there any ranking guarantee if I use these domains in my network?

This is a domain selling service and not a SEO service so like service providers I won’t tell you that you will definitely achieve high rankings using these domains. It all depends on how well you use these domains in your network, how well you maintain your network, how well you choose your anchors, how many footprints you leave (please don’t use SEO Hosting) etc. These domains are just one one part of an equation.

8) Will you provide hosting and help me in setting up the network?

No, you will need to manage the hostings yourself but we will give you a basic overview if you are new to this and you can always ask us if you encounter any problems.

9) Are these domains suitable for PBN only? What about setting up a site on it?

Ofcourse! you can setup a site on it. It will act as great foundation to your site due to its existing strong backlinks. You can also 301 redirect the domain to your money site if you want and it should give some nice juice to your money site.

10) Do you offer niche specific domains? Can I get a domain in the niche I am interested in?

Yes we do but this is a different service so contact us incase you want niche specific domains.

11) Why is the TF(Trust Flow) Low for some of the domains?

These links are coming from the inner pages of these authority sites NOT from the homepage. Now, an inner page of Engadget or Techcrunch or whichever authority site will have a TF of probably 10 to 15. If you have around 30 links from such sites from Inner Pages, your TF obviously won't be more than the TF of those pages.

You will see a high TF on a domain only when it has Homepage links because normally homepage has a high TF.

In other words, don’t worry about TF much. Just see the type of backlinks. People die to get links from such sites and they don’t even mind paying $$$$ for the same.

12) Why is DA(Domain Authority) Low for some of the domains?

Moz crawlers are lazy as shit. They don’t crawl all the links and I am not sure why. I even contacted them once asking the reason and this is what they had to say(Quoting them)

“Domain Authority is an amalgam of several different metrics and presents a general impression of the site according to those factors. While it may have several good links, it may also have other less favorable links, or have any number of other factors affecting it’s score. Obviously Domain Authority represents moz’s vision of the page and is generally reliable however as it is an algorithmically generated value it may be skewed in this particular case"

Get it? Don’t rely on metrics alone. If you are into PBN business then you very well know that its the back link profile that matters not some fancy metrics.

Yes Metrics can be fine to weed out the bad domains(Which I normally consider) but you can’t make them a Deal Breaker!

13) Refund policy

If the order isn't completed within 7 days, you will receive a full refund.

soldoni, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  2. RichJackEnt

RichJackEnt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are these still available please?

RichJackEnt, Jul 28, 2018 IP