1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Domains For Sale: 3D Domains, Forex Domains, 3D Studio Domains - *HOT NICHES*

Discussion in 'Domains' started by willyboy104, Jan 5, 2011.

Hey guys, I have several domains I would like to sell including the following:

All registered at GoDaddy - Free Push to Purchaser - Purchase All or Singular Purchase

Domains:

3DDVDSITE.COM
    3DGAMINGONLINE.COM
    3DGAMINGSTORE.COM
    3DMAXSTORE.COM
    3DSTUDIOSITE.COM
    BLOGGINGFORBRITAIN.COM
    BUY3DGLASSESONLINE.COM
    DOWNLOAD3DSTUDIO.COM
    FOREXCHILDSPLAY.COM
    FOREXUSDBOT.COM
    STARTUPBLOGGERS.COM
    STEAL-PIPS.COM
    STEALPIPSREVIEW.COM
    THE3DGLASSES.COM
    THEPOLARIZEDGLASSES.COM
    THEFOREXBULLETPROOF.COM
    THEPROFOREXROBOT.COM

FOREXUPRISE.NET
    FXCHILDSPLAY.NET
    NEW3DGLASSES.NET
    BUY3DGLASSESONLINE.NET
    3DMODELMAX.NET
    3DMAXSOFTWARE.NET
    3DGAMESTORE.NET
    THE3DGLASSES.NET
    THEORACLETRADER.NET

ONLINE3DGAMES.ORG
    PLAY3DGAMES.ORG

As you can probably imagine, many of these domains were getting hot in 2010, in 2011 it's going to jump real big. The 3D market is starting to go mainstream now with the introduction of 3D TVs and gaming becoming more apparent. Therefore owning these domain names would be a very good investment.

If you look on Google Keyword Tools, 3D Glasses alone gets 165,000 monthly searches.

The market is massive.

For this advertisement, I will be accepting offers, please be realistic and PM me your offers.

Regards,
    Will.

P.S Have any questions please just ask.

willyboy104, Jan 5, 2011 IP