1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

domainame.com any good?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by tobik999, Jun 29, 2010.

Hi again,
    let's say I want to rank high for "domain name", will domainame.com be handled as exact match from google?
    I know hyphens are not easy to remember for humans, but does google care about them. Let's say keyword "domain name registration" and domainame-registration.com <- still available for you ;)

tobik999, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  2. tobik999

tobik999 Peon

Best Answers:
    looks like this ones really appears quite good. When I search for "direct tv", first result is directv.com and directv is bolded so google weight this as exact match, right?

tobik999, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  3. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes... this alteration does sound and look good! It is way better than interchanging of words! :)

And next time... kindly use the 'edit' button in the first post, to add more information... instead of making successive post!

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  4. SiberForum

SiberForum Banned

Best Answers:
    To be honest I have never heard about them before. And I'm not sure if they are new or not. But I would suggest you to do the serach for the domain name of them to find out more.

SiberForum, Jun 30, 2010 IP