1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domain/Site Value (Just Wondering)

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by just-4-teens, Sep 1, 2005.

Domain Name = just-4-teens.com

Age = 8 months (created in Jan 05)

Target Visiters = Teenagers aged 13 - 19

Average Unique Visiters - 200 - 400 per day

Average Daily Income = $2+

Site PR = pr4 (plus a pr3 forum(girls) plus a pr 5 forum(boys) and pr4 directory)

Backlinks = 242 (google)

Indexed Pages = 6,000+ (google)

This site has also had a monthly growth of around 500 - 1000 new visiters per month.

just-4-teens, Sep 1, 2005 IP
  2. Nitin M

Nitin M White/Gray/Black Hat

Best Answers:
    It's really hard to predict sale value. But I'll throw out my best guess at $400-$600 if you have the traffic stats to show the uniques and if they are coming from natural sources which I assume they are. Would be higher if your vbulletin licenses are owned vs. leased.

Low based on adsense revenue: $2/day = $60/month x 4 = $240
    High based on adsense revenue: $2/day = $60/month x 10 = $600

Nicely designed, seemingly low maintenance site, well indexed in google, good natural PR and your numbers of uniques are very good for this size site so that's why I would guess towards the upper end of the range.

I hope you aren't selling it because it seems like with some more time to let it develop it could grow into a nice community. You might consider re-investing some of the money it is making into paying for some postings in the forums. Sometimes they just need a little jumpstart to get them going. Also, if you create some aliases for posting it sometimes also helps bring new members in if they feel there are many other active members.

Nitin M, Sep 1, 2005 IP
  3. redbull

redbull Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would appraise this site higher than Nitin M.

Adsense revenue = $2/day x 10-12 months = $600 - $730

You have a very good PR, and there is lots of potential there for text link sales, especially on your PR5 forum. (probably 100-200 extra a month potentially)

I would appraise your site at around $800-1000 based mostly on current income and the large potential which many webmasters could use to make an extra hundred or so a month.

redbull, Sep 1, 2005 IP
  4. just-4-teens

just-4-teens Peon

Best Answers:
    cool, not bad - could you tell that a lot of hard long nights have gone into this site.

i dont have any intention of selling it i have spent way too much hard work on it to let it go so early, maybe if in 2 years time i get fed up (which i doubt) i might sell it but by then the figures have risen a great deal too :D

just-4-teens, Sep 1, 2005 IP