1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domain Sale - $4 Per domain registration.

Discussion in 'Domains' started by The2DollarPage, Aug 9, 2007.

1. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ITs fraud going on here... he just hacked my account and now iam not able to login to my godaddy account and also he cancelled the domain i just bought with him

Please post here all of who are facing some problem.... as its not a matter of just 4bucks its a matter of cheat... and iam going to take a strict action towards him... legally...

Iam soon raising a paypal dispute and will try to make out his add....

infogle, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  2. marketing

marketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    how can he "hack" your godaddy.com account...you never gave him your password did you? You never gave him your login id did you? Godaddy.com sets up transfers that way to prevent any type of account highjacking in relation to domain transfers...

Is your paypal account being hacked? I guess I don't understand but at the same time, I see that he (or whoever this is) has refunded my purchases with paypal as well...

marketing, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  3. marketing

marketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I take that back...my domains are now missing from my godaddy.com account as well.

I am assuming that because the paypal payment was refunded that godaddy.com has removed the domains...meaning, they did not get paid for them. I will look into it and report back.

4. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh my GOD... This has turned out to be the scam of the year.... Just see to it what reply i just got for my domain from Godaddy:

NOW.... WHAT... I HAVE NOT GOT THE REFUND ALSO.... IAM PROCEEDING WITH DISPUTE... AS WELL... PLEASE KEEP UPDATED

infogle, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  5. marketing

marketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am on the phone with godaddy.com right now (on hold currently) regarding this issue. I payed through paypal and my payments were refunded. I will call them next to verify the information.

It appears that the domains, are all being released since basically, paypal is refunding the money and godaddy.com is calling fraud on the transaction and not getting paid for registering the domains. They are most likely releasing the domains, as if they were never registered...since they did not get paid.

I am getting clarification now. My suggestion would be to contact Godaddy.com via phone.

6. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    See... my money has not been refunded till now... and i can see.. my domain in now again in unregistered state... but the problem is that i have paid the guy the money thru send money... so money has to be refunded by that guy unless i get the amount i can't proceed iam continuously mailing and messaging him on messenger also but still no reply....

How my money will be refunded as this depends on the guy unless i make a dispute... i will wait couple of hours to see if he is responding if he is not iam registering a paypal dispute...

What say...

infogle, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  7. marketing

marketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    hmmm..don't know, paypal automatically refunded my money without me opening any dispute with them. I did call godaddy.com and the domains wer, ,e opened back to the public because, basically as I said before, godaddy.com was never really paid for the domains in the long run. The account they were paid with turned out to be using some illegal form to get funds or something along those lines, according to paypal...thus the refund on my account. Who knows, maybe the guy I bought them from on here refunded my money when godaddy.com called fraud on his actions...I don't know and at this point I don't really care. I got my money back...all the domains I purchased were released and I registered them again, so no harm just a bunch of hassle.

I guess if it sounds too good to be true then it is...can't believe I was almost burned on this one. Things seemed on the up and up...then crashed so fast. DOH!

My advice if you are still having issues...CALL godaddy.com and paypal. It works wonders to TALK to an actual person rather than emailing them.

8. mattcch2007

mattcch2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi
    since this will affect the domains profilts of Godaddy itself. (normal .com price not low as $4 as only yahoo selling at $1.99 at june 2007)

Account name & Paypal data/info will be defintely recorded by Godaddy/Paypal for future reference.

So I suggest we stay away from this kind of deal.
    :)

mattcch2007, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  9. sweetangel

sweetangel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OMG! All my 9 domains were also not on my godaddy account. But I paid him thru egold.

I'm just confused since I already have added my new domain to my hosting account and I still can access it though when I checked at whois, the nameservers were already changed to godaddy's default so it should not be accessed then.

But I can access it http://www.justscarlett.com

It was hosted in my host but its not on my godaddy account now.

sweetangel, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  10. wk25410790

wk25410790 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A swindler? sure?I haven't trade with him.

wk25410790, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  11. Zaiaku

Zaiaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    O damn, I'm glad I didn't trust him. I hope everyoe who dealth with him is able to get the money bacc.

Zaiaku, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  12. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey i just got tot read this thread i am actually travelling at the moment and just happened to get internet acecess am also shoicked to hear that this guy is a fraud sheesh,.

ok i paid for all the domains via paypal and i didnt get refunded yet nheitgher didi i get an email from godaddy statiung that my dmains had been cancelled so basuically what shud i do?

i can login into my godaddy account and i can see miy all the other domains except than those i registered with this guy.,

I think as far as i can get from this thread i shud call godaddy..but i must get the correct TImes zoines as i am currently in middle east GMT +3 ..hpopefully will get in touch soon.

How do i open a dispute in paypal? i never really opened a dispute aparty from those which i had to file on ebay.,

Sheesh i just cant belkiece those domains giot cancelled but surely must have been as i cant see them in my account in godaddy,.,pity,,,

its good i paid for all, the domains via paypal.

Syed.

syedwasi87, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  13. marketing

marketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1

First of all...you can call godaddy.com but they will basically tell you that the domains were now the property of godaddy.com because the payment method for them was "rejected" and they will be releasing the domains in the next day or two back to the public. The domains I registered from him (25 in total) all were available the evening they were taken back by godaddy.com so I immediately registered them and I didn't "lose" anything.

He can not "hack" into your godaddy.com account, so don't worry about that unless you gave him your username and password. Godaddy.com transfer procedures are setup to keep people from knowing what account the domains are transfered to for this exact reason.

To open a paypal dispute go here:

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/m...ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=10180&isSrch=Yes

For those of you that are in need of registering domain names through godaddy.com that were lost in this mess, here is a coupon that will allow you to register them for 6.95 a piece (with ICANN fee it comes to 7.15):

goox3004at

(it only works with new registrations, not transfers ect...).

Hope I have helped some of you with this mess we have all had to deal with...a green rep is always appreciated if you found my info helpful. :)

marketing, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  14. migberto

migberto Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOOl i have added him to MSN. Anyone that paid via E-gold had the same problem?

migberto, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  15. sweetangel

sweetangel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I paid him thru egold for 9 domains and all those domains were not in my godaddy account now but I still can't register these domains myself since its still registered under godaddy. So really bad...

sweetangel, Aug 17, 2007 IP
  16. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    marketing..thanks for the info..

tho can i get all my cahs refunded via paypal if i open a dispute?

Syed.

syedwasi87, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  17. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please keep updated as you got some news... about the guy responding to emails... or chat because he is not responding and not interested to refund the money...

infogle, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  18. SLM-why

SLM-why Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I paid him via e-gold. So, I do not think I would be able to get my money back.

The domains he registered for me are with godaddy now and they say they will be deleted after 45 days only. Thats shocking, as the domains of many of some guys here got deleted the same day.

Anyways, I am waiting for the domains to be released so I can register them again.

SLM-why, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  19. marketing

marketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    yeah...at this point if you have not received a refund, you will need to open a dispute. The more info you put in the dispute the better.

marketing, Aug 18, 2007 IP
  20. marketing

marketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Did you call and talk to godaddy.com or just email.

Again, it is always best to call and talk to someone on the phone rather than just via email. They copy and paste a lot of info from their policies rather than looking into it deeply and handling the situation. The domain I had to re-register (25) all were looked at when I called them and they looked into the situation - and were released right away.

Also - when you talk to these people, always be extremely nice and extremely detailed in explaining the situation. Remember, its not their fault this happened...they are just trying to make sure they are not doing something without getting paid, which in essence is what happened. The registration being owned by them is for their security and releasing them is also part of their policies...they are not trying to screw you over.

marketing, Aug 18, 2007 IP