1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Domain Registrar and Hosting Company | Fully Functional & Professional

Discussion in 'Sites' started by osama naseer, Apr 6, 2020.

What exactly this site did? (Summary)

Softyhosts is a domain registrar and web hosting company that has purchased GoDaddy Reseller Pro Package (179$/Year includes hosting, email and marketing packages). GoDaddy provides us 40% OFF prices and We are selling their products with our logo, name and brand identity. Once you'll visit the website, I'm 100% sure you'll BID on this amazing opportunity.

Why are you selling this site?

Honestly speaking, As a website designer, I design this website myself and purchased Godaddy reseller pro package for myself with the aim to start domain and hosting company. But later, I feel that I don't have enough time and money to promote this website as I am working as freelancer on different platforms and engage with other social online activities. Anyway, I think I'll start this amazing service again in the future hopefully after 1-2 years.

How is it monetized?
    It is NOT monetized with any google ads or affiliate marketing. As it is a very professional domain registrar and hosting providing company brand, It is also NOT recommended for you to take this. You can easily earn more than 12,000$ / year by marketing services offered by softyhosts.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, Softyhosts have facebook and Instagram accounts ALthough, It doesn't have a large social following as it is a newly created brand.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Do the marketing of domain, hosting, email, shopping cart, and marketing services and I hope you can easily earn smart amount of $$/year. Once you get customers, They'll pay you on a yearly basis for life as all the domain hosting services should be renewed after 12 months.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Not a single challenge, but you need to get clients only. Site is managed by wordpress so I'll teach you how to manage and handle rates/packages of whole site using GoDaddy Whitelabel reseller pro package.

ANY CONFUSION? QUESTION?
    I am here to help you, Drop comment or inbox.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    osama naseer, Apr 6, 2020 IP
  2. macstux

macstux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 3
    Any clients?

macstux, Apr 6, 2020 IP
    giorgioarmani likes this.
  3. osama naseer

osama naseer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1 customer is registered but no sales yet as it is newly created site with basic SEO settings.

4. macstux

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 3
    Not exactly sure what you’re selling?
    Anyone can just go to godaddy and sign up themselves cheaper. Besides it’s not a one time fee...

macstux, Apr 6, 2020 IP
  5. osama naseer

osama naseer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you visited the site? If no, kindly visit and if yes, then listen. GoDaddy offer 40% off prices to their pro resellers. Once someone purchased this reseller package, GoDaddy provides support, rates and everything. You can put your own prices under your own brand. Nobody can judge that you are selling GoDaddy's products as its whitelabel. Whitelabel means everything on the site has been published with your brand name and logo.

Let me explain more:
    GoDaddy's standard price of .com domain is almost 14$ while GoDaddy's price for resell (for resellers) is 8.99$ so if you sell any .com domain in 11, 12 or 15,16$ (you can set your own prices) that is how you'll get profit. GoDaddy's stats says that our top reseller has earned 52,000$ this year. Same example you can consider for all of products. May be you are thinking about GoDaddys's promos those are only for first year. Next year GoDaddys charges full price. So you can set less or same prices for your products. Its your brand now. Its your marketing how much you sell and earn.

Think: If you have only 100 clients who has purchased domain, hosting or anything digital form your site, you'll get yearly consistent money without being engaged with buyers because GoDaddy will provide all the support 24/7. Set your own prices, label your brand and earn with no headache.

If you need more help; I can show you dashboard on skype/teamviewer upon your request or again, you can simply write question here and I'll be happy to assisst you again.

6. macstux

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 3
    What I’m saying is someone could just go sign up at godaddy for the same exact thing you’re selling for $1k why would some pay that much when they can just sign up godaddy for $179/yr

macstux, Apr 6, 2020 IP
  7. osama naseer

osama naseer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, why would some pay that much when they can just sign up godaddy for $179/yr for same product? Because I've designed this website in 7 days almost. I did customization as per brand name. I have added custom pages and then, linked them to GoDaddy's package. You can say that all of pages are fully customized and some of them are also SEO optimized. As earlier, I have built this site for myself, I was thinking to build it like 100% unique brand. I've added their own price tables and then done linking them. The extra price is a price of customization of the website how I build it and done functionality. So someone who want to start own domain and hosting company with unique and custom layout should avail this opportunity.

In short; extra money (excluded 179$) is of my frond-end custom design and functionality compatibility.

8. osama naseer

osama naseer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    and yes, It also includes domain and hosting for one year.

9. osama naseer

osama naseer Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yahoooo... !!! I've set but it ow price at only 150$ as I don't need more this site. Only reseller membership price id 179$ that has purchased + custom design + 1 year domain / hosting. AVAIL THIS OFFER BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST OUT.

osama naseer, Apr 10, 2020 IP