1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domain Portfolio- Any Ideas

Discussion in 'General Business' started by designventures, May 4, 2015.

Hi,
    I have a list of 40 domains which I think are pretty strong keywords and lot of potential. I have them registered since years and it seems they are sitting and adding overhead cost.

I do not want to spent too much time nor invest a lot. I would be happy if I can atleast make a $50/domain per year so that it covers my costs etc...

Any suggestions on best way to deal with?

Some example of domains
    Recyclingclub (similar)
    buygoogleglass (various similar)
    makemycredit (similar)
    etc etc

I would really appreciate any ideas or things I can do to cover the cost. I am not a techie guy but do know WP.

designventures, May 4, 2015 IP
  2. Muism4t

Muism4t Active Member

Best Answers:
    What you could do is develop some of them.

Pick a few which you find most promising. This could for instance depend on the quality of the domain name itself, but especially niche and competition. Create some content, try to work on your SEO and place some advertisements. However, this requires some time + money so it might be wise to sell some of them in order to be able to cover these costs.

Muism4t, May 6, 2015 IP
  3. designventures

designventures Active Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly I have tried a bunch of time to get into monetizing business concept but I have failed all the time. Maybe I am just missing a key concept.

We'll let me ask members, assuming you have a good keyword domain, if I have 10 good articles of 500 words each posted once a week. Will that suffice ?

All I need is 15 bucks a domain to cove the renewal cost.

designventures, May 6, 2015 IP
  4. Mattingley

Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can send me a PM with your domain list, may be interested in buying a couple off you.
    Prices would be good too

Mattingley, May 6, 2015 IP
  5. Domain Lead Finder

Domain Lead Finder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try out our free Domain Lead Finder it will automatically search the net for potential sales leads for your unsold domain names and much more: domainero.com

Domain Lead Finder, May 6, 2015 IP