1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Domain Name Forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Hostix, Feb 26, 2020.

Why are you selling this site?
    My time has become very limited due to work, I do not work on a computer daily and my 9-5 is more 6a-6p. I just do not have the time to continue to develop the website where it could be.

How is it monetized?

I sell the ads direct to companies, if i get the asking price I will refund the money so any and all ads can be removed.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes Twitter account @nameslot

How much time does this site take to run?
    1-2 hours a week at max

What challenges are there with running this site?
    just advertise around and people will come.

About:
    Xenforo license is non-transferable and not included with the sale.

Nameslot.com is a 15 year old domain name forum started in 2005, Recently I was able to purchase it but due to reasons above. I am unable to continue to build on it. I have upgraded the forum to Xenforo and installed and customized a premium theme. I have also used the twitter account and was able to gain exposure that way. I also have purchased ads on DNJournal for $40 a month to get members as well as build links from other domain name blogs.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    Hostix, Feb 26, 2020 IP
  2. Malexdupont

Malexdupont Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, I'm interested -M.DuPont

Malexdupont, Nov 20, 2021 IP