1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Domain Listing & Auction Promotion - Get More Views, Offers & Sales!

Discussion in 'Services' started by FPForum, Jul 25, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone start a thread on this forum asking how they can get more people to see their domain/website auction or listing. Whether it be on Flippa, GoDaddy, Sedo, or some other marketplace - It's obvious the more relevant views you can get the higher your chances are of getting some bids (and hopefully a sale). I must say, members on this forum have been great in providing other members with multiple methods which they can use to promote their auctions or listings. Still, many people either don't have the time (or access) to maximize their domain listings exposure. That's perfectly okay because with my new service you can sit back, relax, and let me handle all of the promotional needs of your auction or listing!

I use several different methods to promote auctions and I can guarantee you'll see a nice bump in views. Some of the methods I use have been mentioned by others on this forum before, while others have not. Try it for yourself and see what kind of results you get.

Pricing
    1 Day of Promotion for only $10
    7 Days of Promotion for only $35

Questions & Answers
    Do you guarantee bids/offers? Obviously not. That will all come down to factors you control such as the domain/website and price. I guarantee targeted traffic will see your auction or listing, but converting the sale will be in your control.

Are these resellers or end users? Most of the traffic I send to your auction or listing will be reseller. This is not outbound emailing or cold calling, so these will mostly be other domainers or webmasters.

Which type of listings/auctions can I submit? I can promote any auction that has a unique URL. Listings or auctions on Flippa, Sedo, GoDaddy, Afternic, Bido..etc.

How many different promotional methods will be used? Your auction or listing will be strategically promoted across a half dozen different networks and multiple times per day on some.

What payment methods are accepted? I can accept PayPal, Skrill and Bitcoin

Helpful Tips
    1) Always price your domain and website auctions accordingly. Don't be unreasonable!
    2) Don't forget to add links pointing to your listings or auctions in the signature portion of your DigitalPoint profile. This is yet another way you can get some additional exposure free of charge!

FPForum, Jul 25, 2019 IP
  2. 77servers

77servers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello!
    How to contact with you?

77servers, Sep 13, 2020 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Duh, same way you can contact anyone else on DP. Send a PM.

mmerlinn, Sep 13, 2020 IP
  4. 77servers

77servers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh really? Lol

I already tried a week ago, he doesn't answer

77servers, Sep 13, 2020 IP