1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domain Lead Finder and Campaign Manager

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Domain Lead Finder, May 13, 2015.

Hello,

We would like to invite you to try our free Domain Lead Finder tool:

www.Domainero.com

It will automatically search for leads for your unsold domain names, find similar active leads that are either in the same business as your unsold domain or are directly related to the name. Furthermore it will automatically extract the contact information for each sales lead and even allow you to contact the leads with our Campaign Manager that has fully customizable E-mail templates where you can change anything from the title and message body to the reply-to address and HTML.

We are convinced our Domain Lead Finder tool will save hours of manual labor for one domain alone, and that it is a highly valuable tool for anybody who has numerous domain names and wishes to run fast and simple sales campaigns and take their domaining business to the next level.

Kind regards,
    The Domainero Team!

Domain Lead Finder, May 13, 2015 IP
  2. WhosJose

WhosJose Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As soon as I load your website

Your website is trying to load certain GPG keys and/or trying to connect to something other then your website.

WhosJose, May 13, 2015 IP
  3. Domain Lead Finder

Domain Lead Finder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy!

No, we don't have any spyware connected to our website (Actually, Hail Hydra!) ;-) .

Could you please tell me which browser are you using? (You can PM me if that's okay with you)

We do Google Analytics and we have chat software (Olark) , fonts, Bootstrap CSS, jQuery etc. which are pulled out from external sources, in order to make sure we have the proper/latest version used all the time.

Most of the modern websites work that way, and you might only have problems if you're using Internet Explorer, but with all due respect to recent improvements Explorer's team has done, we have no intention of supporting it ;-)

Cheers!

4. WhosJose

WhosJose Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm trying to show the screenshots but it's no longer popping up.

I'm using Safari 8.0.5 and Little Snitch detected the connection to GPGTools.org as soon as I connected to your site. Since I have blocked the connection its not loading anymore but it did.

GPGMail_Updater - Connections to GPGTools.org
    MacGPG2_Updater - Connections to GPGTools.org

Maybe its nothing, maybe it is...just felt like sharing with you.

WhosJose, May 13, 2015 IP
    Domain Lead Finder likes this.
  5. Domain Lead Finder

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for sharing the info!

We'll definitely look into this, although we have no idea what the GPGTools.org is, I'm guessing it's related to one of the libraries we're using (like jQuery bootstrap etc.) , but we'll definitely check this.

6. crucifissio

crucifissio Member

Best Answers:
    Good work on the tool guys! I made my first sale on my 2nd campaign and had some interest and negotiations going on for both. So far I have had a good experience.

I wish you could personalize the emails so that you can insert every leads name in to the email, and that you could filter leads by extension type i.e .com / .net / .info
    In general, the tool does a good job and I saw your post here and wanted to give some positive feedback!

crucifissio, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  7. Domain Lead Finder

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for the input, at the moment we do not have an option to sort leads by extension type, but we have passed on the request to our development team.
    As for personalizing e-mails you can put in {Lead Name} and/or {Lead Domain} in the template editor it will pull out the information from the leads list.

For example:

Hello {Lead Name},
    You are listed as the owner of {Lead Domain}

We will put up more detailed instructions on all the features available in the very near future. If you have any more suggestions and comments please feel free to contact us any time!

Kind regards,
    The Domainero Team!

Domain Lead Finder, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  8. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    It took some time for me to get the hang of it, but after a few outreach campaigns I did manage to make a sale. I have never done outreach and did not really expect to get any interest, the whole business of finding customers instead of them finding me was not something I thought would work, but I am happy to say that it does. Everybody and their mother is on Flippa but the buyers are unfortunately not so much, just being patient will only get you so far. Its no groundbreaking idea, but I guess I needed to have my eyes opened to something I was not doing.

My review: It's a good concept, the idea behind it is completely doable and very time efficient. You do need to work at this, but the market and money is there.

atvking, Aug 24, 2015 IP