1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

domain.com is a scam!

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by gyahoo, Dec 6, 2011.

1. stilv

stilv Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, always read the terms and stay away from being cheap for a domain after all, $10/yr isnt that bad. I use enom 7.99 per domain and never had a problem

stilv, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  2. unlocki

unlocki Member

Best Answers:
    domain.com not scam, i use domain.com 5 year and no problem, maybe your cookie not cleared

unlocki, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  3. deramstudy

deramstudy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Domain,com Not Scam. I'm Customer Domain,com

deramstudy, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  4. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    How can I trust you?

SERPpoint, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  5. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would stay away from domain.com I use godaddy and namecheap. Use a tool like http://joinhoney.com/?r=firefox to get the best price

Nick Gomez, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  6. DaniaLLL

DaniaLLL Active Member

Best Answers:
    There should be problem from your side you should contact them and see that they told you

DaniaLLL, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  7. fgro

fgro Member

Best Answers:
    I use domain.com and there is no problem at all.

fgro, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  8. Roseena Alex

Roseena Alex Member

Best Answers:

I think you didn't the verify your domain.
    You should try to contact support team as well,

Roseena Alex, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  9. jsfunstuff

jsfunstuff Banned

Best Answers:
    don't worry it's called verification when you give him proof of payment and Govt id your account is open i also face this issue when i buy domain first time

jsfunstuff, Dec 11, 2017 IP
  10. Hendrik Hills

Hendrik Hills Peon

Best Answers:
    Domain.com does look like a scam, really the worst domain firm ever! My website is offline literally every time I add a product or simple blog via their website builder over the past five months.

When asking the domain.com customer service they most of the time mention they don’t know and whether the update can be skipped until they improve their website tool in the “near future” (?? I have customers!) and very often just close the chat due to inactivity on my side (when not responding for 2 minutes…) and starts all over with another person but I think it’s the same domain.com customer service person each time as the communication and terrible way of handling is the same.

Be warned for domain.com everyone. I am moving away, this should be illegal.

Hendrik Hills, Aug 9, 2023 IP
  11. George Merk

George Merk Peon

Best Answers:
    I purchased a domain registration from them years ago and caught them charging me for web hosting when I was continuously supplied with free web hosting from awardspace.com. I did not find the fraud that domain.com committed until the second year. They fraudulently charged me for web hosting.. when I contacted them and demanded that my money be returned to me, they refused to return the money taken for web hosting the previous year and until this time have not given me that money or any credit... I did not catch them the previous year because the fraudulent charge came in at approximately the same time as my renewal charge on my credit card or bank account. Bay most definitely are crooks!

George Merk, Jan 22, 2024 IP
  12. bastify

bastify Member

Best Answers:
    In today's digital era, securing the perfect domain name for your online presence is paramount. The good news is that domain acquisition doesn't have to break the bank. At Bastify.com, we're dedicated to helping you find affordable domain names and offering tips to ensure you get the most value for your money. In this post, we'll guide you through the steps to purchase budget-friendly domains and share strategies for saving money along the way.

1. Research and Choose the Right Domain:

Before purchasing a domain, it's essential to research and select a name that effectively represents your business. Ensure it's easy to remember, relevant to your venture, and distinct enough to stand out. At bastify.com, we provide tools and guidance to assist you in finding the perfect domain name.

2. Opt for Popular Domain Extensions:

Domain extensions like .com, .net, and .org are widely recognized and trusted. Choosing one of these extensions can be more budget-friendly compared to seeking out exotic ones. Additionally, they can instill greater confidence in your website visitors.

3. Capitalize on Deals and Promotions:

Many domain registrars offer promotions and discounts for new customers or bulk domain purchases. Keep an eye out for these deals to secure affordable domains.

4. Register Domains for Multiple Years:

Registering your domain for several years at once can save you money in the long run, as some registrars offer discounts for longer registration periods.

5. Consider Expired Domains:

Some expired domains become available at lower prices through domain auctions. Investigate this option to uncover budget-friendly deals.

6. Compare Prices and Services:

Not all domain registrars offer the same prices or additional services. Be sure to compare different options before making a decision.

7. Consult Our Support Team:

At Bastify.com, we're here to assist you. If you have any questions or need guidance on purchasing affordable domains, feel free to reach out to our support team for personalized assistance.

Conclusion:

Acquiring an affordable domain name for your business doesn't have to be complicated. With a bit of research and by following the tips mentioned above, you can find budget-friendly domains that meet your needs. At bastify.com, we're committed to helping you every step of the way. Don't hesitate to contact us for more information and personalized guidance!

bastify, Jan 30, 2024 IP