1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domain appraisals

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by dustineyes, May 25, 2015.

Hi guys,

I have got two domain names yesterday and i need them appraised if possible:

1st www.neuebrowsergames.com/
    2nd www.links4links.com/

Both domains were expired, i re-registered them again yesterday. If i am not mistaking i think 2nd one is dating from 2009, not sure tho. I would probably be selling both domains.
    1st one is good for browser games niche, especially in german talking countries
    2nd can be used in traffic exchange, seo company name, or anything that can relate to the domain name.

Please let me know what you think and thanks!

dustineyes, May 25, 2015 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    the archived age doesn't matter. In reality, the age of a domain shouldn't really matter either. There's hand regs with no previous registrations that have sold for thousands. Regardless, it can still hold some weight. Anyways...

neue = new (at least it appears to be)...I'm not sure if that's a trademark or not in "games", but I'd make sure. It's long and brandable, and your mixing 2 languages, which doesn't translate into the most ideal price. I'd say there's really no tangible value.

Links4links.com - web-related names typically do well, and I like the term "link". But "link exchange" is so saturated and in some respect, a dying a business, if you can even call it that anymore. And there's just so many other options to go w/ than settling on your name. Also, I'm just not a fan of "#" domains mixed w/ words, especially on a link exchange-related domain. It looks spammy. Again, no real value.

sweetpea69, May 26, 2015 IP
  3. dustineyes

dustineyes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the reply!

dustineyes, May 26, 2015 IP