1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Domain and HostGator Coupon Site For Sale - Low Reserve

Discussion in 'Sites' started by 5starpix, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,

I am selling my GoDaddy domain discount code website along with a HostGator discount website. You are bidding for both websites, which I don't have time to manage. Even at $10, this is a steal.

Domain Coupon Code Website

90%+ of the traffic is coming directly from search engines such as Google. There are 35 SEO optimized pages on the website, which provide answers to frequently asked questions - you can see those here. All the content is uniquely written, including the posts on the first page. I just recently paired the site with the GoDaddy affiliate program.

HostGator Coupon Website

The site has been just sitting there, haven't done any promotion. Managed to make 2 sales in June, through the HostGator affiliate program.

Domain Name and Hosting

Both domains are with GoDaddy, one of them expires in July 2015 the other expires in December 2014. I can provide free hosting up until October 31, 2014.

Please PM me for more information/inquiries.

screebb.png

5starpix, Aug 10, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.