1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Dog Training And Caring Blog - Amazon Store - Adsense Income Ready To Go..Check

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Super Seller, Sep 3, 2015.

Dog Training And Caring Blog - Amazon Store - Adsense Income Ready To Go..Check
    Grab this chance to own a 100% ready to-go- blog in the hot and demanded dog training niche. Just drive some traffic and make an profit with each sale. site with a cool design and adsense ready. .

This is an awesome website requiring very little work. With just a little effort, you can have a steady and increasing source of income.

No reserve price auction!

Even just one bid can win you the auction...

What is the site about?

This is a fully set up blog with an integrated Amazon affiliate store. It features over coupe of articles in three categories that will make your new site look like an authority in the field. There are also hundreds of posts with products sold by Amazon.com. When customers click on a product link, it directs them to the Amazon website. Amazon takes care of the rest. Most of the items here have a high price tag, so you'll be bringing in big commissions for each sale.

Targeted Domain:http://DogTraningHub.info is a attracting and seo friendly domain carrying two exact keywords that is "Dog" and "Training"

This is a highly brandable domain name which visitors can easily remember.

Why dog training?

People love their pets, and anyone with a dog wants to make sure they are training it well and taking good care of it. Every year, millions of dollars are spent on pet products. Since owners need to buy more and more supplies, they are always looking for discounts. You can profit by directing them to a popular discount website.

How do you make money?

You'll need to become an Amazon affiliate. This is a quick and easy process. When customers buy a product after clicking on a link on your site, you receive a commission of 4-8%. Amazon does all the work, you just need to drive traffic to the site. sign up here if you are not yet a amazon affiliate CLICK HERE

You will also need a Clickbank account to take advantage of the Clickbank ads, only if you want to promote click products. Clickbank sells a variety of digital information products. Directing people looking for additional information on fishing is another way you'll earn revenue. CLICK HERE

Although it is not necessary to have either account to purchase this site, you will need at least one to generate any income.

Adsense: you can also earn from adsense ads placed intelligently within your post.

You can add more contents or not?

Absolutely! And you really should to have a chance at attracting search engine traffic. If you are not knowledgeable about the subject yourself, I can recommend sites to go to to find writers who can write articles for as little as $2 or $3.

I will give the winning bidder [new owner] of this site more 25 ready to go article totally free to add to this site as it is or with little modification, all the articles are bases on dog training and caring niche.

You can also add more Amazon products as new ones are released, or expand and add different types of products. You can write your own reviews of products too. This is a very flexible website, so if you can think it up you can probably do it.

How do I pay? :PayPal only.

How do I direct traffic?

Here are some of the popular ways of driving traffic to a website.

• Article Marketing
    • Forum Marketing
    • Viral Marketing
    • Blog Commenting
    • Google Groups
    • Email campaigns
    • Press Release
    • Ezine
    • Classified Traffic
    • Media Buying
    • Video marketing
    • Yahoo Answers
    • Social Media
    • Social Bookmarking
    Website Features:

1. No maintenance needed! - You can add to it or leave it as it is. All you need is to upload the articles to the site on frequent interval not at one time [one or two per day], so that it look natural to google and helps you scale up faster in google ranking.

2. No selling or shipping needed. - Amazon does all the hard work. You don't need to deal with visitors at all. You just need to get visitors there.

3. SEO Optimized. - All post URL are SEO friendly.

4. Easy to use user dashboard. - You can easily add to or make adjustments to the site.

What more do I need to know?

Domain: The domain is registered at Godaddy. I can quickly transfer it to your Godaddy account, or I'll help you transfer it to your current domain registrar.

Transfer: I have a quick and easy way to allow you to transfer the site, but if you're not reasonably technically inclined I can walk you through it or do it for you.

Adsense & Affiliate links:you need to add your adsense code and your affiliate link to the amazon ads and products.

Finally

This is a super opportunity for someone who wants a passive long term income generating site that demands for very less work.

Warm Regards

Bibhu Mishra

Super Seller, Sep 3, 2015 IP