1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DoFollow vs DoNotFollow

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by christao, Dec 3, 2011.

I know this is a completely newbie thing to say, but I've been reading posts on here and just wondering what "DoFollow" blogs & forums are? I'd greatly appreciate anyone that can explain!Thanks!

christao, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  2. rapidoffers

rapidoffers Peon

Best Answers:
    When other webmasters place a link on your site they can do it in two different ways. They can place either a DoFollow link or a NoFollow link. If they choose to place a DoFollow link to your site then you will receive their vote and that will improve your ranking. But if they use the NoFollow link then you will not receive any vote and your ranking will stay the same.

rapidoffers, Dec 4, 2011 IP
  3. coolcrystal

coolcrystal Member

Best Answers:
    Dofollow blogs are those blogs which allow you to place dofollow links on them(those links which google index). Nofollow links are those links which google doesn't count.

coolcrystal, Dec 4, 2011 IP
  4. ~GoodLuck~

~GoodLuck~ Member

Best Answers:
    You may want to post on both types of blogs/forums though for your link building to look natural

~GoodLuck~, Dec 5, 2011 IP