1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Yahoo Overture have any plans to revamp its interface?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by NAZAM.COM, Aug 8, 2006.

I have used dozens of PPC search engine interfaces over the years, but Overture's remains the worst. There are so many frustrations with it, I dread logging into our account. Just to make the smallest change can end up wasting half an hour. For example, if you have a long list of keywords you wish to edit the title/description of one by one, if a single one is incorrect it will reset all of them, including the acceptable ones.

I have put up with Overture for years, but will not do so anymore unless they update their interface. Does anybody know if they have plans to do so?

NAZAM.COM, Aug 8, 2006 IP
  2. xtreme fever

xtreme fever Active Member

Best Answers:
  3. canadian83

canadian83 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes they do, but it is taking them forever. It keeps getting pushed off as well. I don't get why they don't just hire better people.

canadian83, Aug 8, 2006 IP
  4. Des

Des Peon

Best Answers:
    imo they could make a shitload more money if they would have a better interface and ease up on the judging of every single ad. They act like they are a 5 star network with no spam at all. But Google is still the biggest. So way don't accept more ads, more advertisers and more profit.

I only signed up today. But might just resign tomorrow. Crappy interface and ad checking.

Des, Aug 9, 2006 IP