1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Yahoo! offer ability for individual urls like Google?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by performan, Sep 6, 2006.

Hello all,
    I am currently on Google Adwords, however, if Yahoo! provides the same support I may switch.

Right now I have a list of 2900 keywords setup for Google's batch keyword editing such as:

"My Keyword"**0.10**http://www.mysite.com

Now, I don't want to go through the entire process on Yahoo of entering each one of these by hand. On Google I copy and paste them into adgroups very quickly as I put 200 per adgroup.

Does Yahoo! offer this sort of batch keyword editing also? I do not see this on the site, I do however see that you can specify individual URLS per keyword but you have to do each one seperately?! It would take me a month to do 2900 keywords this way.

Please advise!

performan, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  2. zappy

zappy Peon

Best Answers:
    I Think you've to do it the hard way.. manually

zappy, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  3. Dan

Dan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Yahoo does have a batch upload facility.

I've attached their spreadsheet template - USTemplate.xls - for you and you can find an example here, and instructions here.

You only get the automated service from within your account if you've got a gold or platinum account, but you should be able to get them to submit it for you manually by contacting customer support.

Attached Files:

Dan, Sep 8, 2006 IP
  4. GChoi

GChoi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Contact the Yahoo Search Marketing support within your country of targeting and they will email you an upload template spreadsheet.:)

GChoi, Sep 8, 2006 IP