1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does this violate any rules?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by kari7171, Apr 19, 2006.

Scroll to the bottom of my blog I have a slide show on there and it says to make your own slide show to click here. When you click there everything is free. It's totally seperate from the adsense ads but just making sure it's not against TOS. I can't take the "click here" out of there it's just something I got online to make slide shows with. I tell people to scroll to the bottom to see the slide show hoping that they see more ads that way. Let me know what you think.

I tried to put the slide show on the top of the page but when I put it in the code it causes the ads on the right side to go all out of wack in there placement. I'm not good at placing things in the code. I just keep trying different spots and see what works but every time I put more stuff at the top it effects the ads on my right side at the top and makes them go way to the bottom of the blog.

I even tried to put adsense bar at the top but they have this new navbar they call it at the top that covers the adsense ads and I don't think I can take the navbar out of there.

Here is my blog: http://marty-casey--lovehammers.blogspot.com/

kari7171, Apr 19, 2006 IP