1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does this even exist ! (template)

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by t3cho, Apr 3, 2015.

Imagine you have a bunch of photos and you want to share them. Its a just random photos taken from mobile phone (Landscape and normal ). You want to upload all that photos on one page. That page will just have the photos of you nothing else. (No links, text anything ).

Something like this
    ( no matter i can go through ftp and upload photos but i want them to looks like this ) this is example for few photos
    [​IMG]

t3cho, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  2. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can stick them up with a float:left property and let them position them selves, but you are not going to get anything that looks like that without a lot of cropping, and coding detailed absolute positioning. It is not a practical design because resolution changes will change the whole nature of the presentation. Plus depending on the quality of the images something like that will take a long time to load if there are more than a few images.

COBOLdinosaur, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  3. KewL

KewL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    KewL, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  4. t3cho

t3cho Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes this is just what i wanted. Exact like this
    http://erikjohanssonphoto.com/work/imagecats/personal/

Those pictures wont change once i made them.

its just first time setting up site like this. Need to take a lot of time but ty

t3cho, Apr 3, 2015 IP