1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does social bookmarking sites have good effect especially for long tail keywords?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mielshall, Nov 30, 2011.

Hello,

I am not an SEO expert so that is why I am posting here asking for your support. I had created a fairly new website (6 month old). I keep on adding unique as well as informative articles every day. :)

Now, I want to optimize these articles for search engines and I have an idea and I need to know if it will work. :confused:

I will post each article to 30 different social bookmark sites (I selected do follow, high page rank, as well as high traffic ones) and I will use article’s titles, and links for bookmarks. The question now does this activity will help me to get article’s page ranked for the same question as a keyword? :confused:

mielshall, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  2. articlewritingservicess

articlewritingservicess Peon

Best Answers:
    Generally Bookmarking process will be doing for the new websites so that it gets indexed quickly! and besides it also gives you good backlinks as well...

articlewritingservicess, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  3. Carolyn 4

Carolyn 4 Peon

Best Answers:
    To get your article page to rank higher, instead of linking back directly to the article page with all of the links from the bookmarking sites, consider pointing some of the links towards a few of the social bookmarking sites. That way you're boosting the value of the link going to your webpage.

Carolyn 4, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  4. Lalit_Burma

Lalit_Burma Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the keywords are long tail with the low competition than believe me Social Bookmarking can do the wonder.

Simply do it manually and perfectly with proper tags and proper category.

Lalit_Burma, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  5. focusedlife

focusedlife Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I personally use a tool called digi traffic accelerator and according to what I see happening at Google (ie Google plus,etc) I think its a great idea to start focusing on Social Bookmarrking....with tact to get your site ranked. Social Bookmarking and Mobile friendly versions.

focusedlife, Dec 9, 2011 IP
  6. derekh

derekh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A good way to get your site/articles indexed faster using social bookmarking is to use original content on each bookmarking site. You could also use different variations of your main keyword (eg. if your main keyword is 'dog training' you might use 'training for dogs', 'train your dog' etc.) to make it look more natural to the search engines and also to get ranked for different lontail keywords.

derekh, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  7. sabinasmith

sabinasmith Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want your keyword should rank in top then it is best way of social-bookmarking.

sabinasmith, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  8. tejesh

tejesh Peon

Best Answers:
    yes social bookmarking sites have good effect for long tail keywords

tejesh, Dec 13, 2011 IP