1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does PepperJam actually pay ?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by harshit_singhal, Jul 16, 2010.

1. 69Firebird

69Firebird Peon

Best Answers:
    Delayed commission means that the advertiser hasn't paid their bill, so the affiliate is left on the hook to eat the loss. Don't expect to see that money. I have nearly a thousand dollars in Delayed Commissions with PJN from as far back as 2008 that they have never made good on. Several affiliates have also reported that PJN has been bouncing payment checks recently.

I left PJN back in 2009 and would say affiliates need to exercise caution when using PJN.

69Firebird, Apr 10, 2011 IP
  2. wildeagle

wildeagle Peon

Best Answers:
    I am surprised about what happened to you. What was the main reason for this to happen? And who was the damn advertiser that didn't pay PJN?

wildeagle, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  3. markjones365

markjones365 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes they pay and it is my favorite network.

markjones365, May 28, 2011 IP
  4. wertheim

wertheim Guest

Best Answers:
    I have been using pepperjam for a while now and I have never had a sale with them. To be fair I do not work it too hard. I will say that I like them very much. They look really good, and I like their affiliates - they have a lot of them that are well-known brand names.

This is great for branding purposes. If you run a banner ad on your blog for Disney Stores, Warner Bros., or the NFL, you get the benefit of accrued credibility just through the association with these partners, so you are building brand equity even if nobody ever clicks on any banners.

wertheim, May 28, 2011 IP
  5. Max796

Max796 Guest

Best Answers:
    pepperjam is one of the best affiliate program in the internet, obliviously they pay

Max796, Oct 9, 2012 IP