1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Obama deserve a second term as President ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Sep 22, 2012.

1. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "Hello boys, thank you for calling me on my anniversary." ROFL !

"No really honey! I was trying to dial the meningitis hotline!"

popotalk, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not that it is important, but has anyone noticed that Obama has tumbled out of the lead on national polling? His projected electoral vote count has dropped from 265 to 207 in two weeks, according to real clear politics.

I say its unimportant because the only poll that counts is the one on election day, and a lot can happen in either direction in three weeks, but as it sits right now, Obama has to be nervous about getting handed his walking papers in November. I for one was SHOCKED to see Obama polling at only 53% in California. 53%!!!!! If California falls, Obama is done. Two more debates to go.

Obamanation, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  3. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [video=youtube;bZxs09eV-Vc]http://youtu.be/bZxs09eV-Vc[/video]

Only this president can get away with stupidity like this..

grpaul, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  4. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What ever happened with the Fort Hood shooter?

grpaul, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  5. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That Big Bird ad just proves Obama gave away his 2012 campaign strategy in 2008:

robjones, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  6. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Well, according to the BLS, all is well. Then again, one has to marvel at how politicized unemployment numbers have become. The BLS may be the new "US Department of Truth".

[​IMG]

7. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    More than that - Sesame Street demanded that Obama take down the ads because Big Bird is their intellectual property.
    Obama replied "We'll think about it". (translation: HELL NO!).

Blatantly stealing other people's IP?

Now we know how Obama REALLY feels about small business. They are to be stolen from!

Corwin, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  8. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Like that's a change from "You didn't build that".

ADDED: O'nation - I just posted that same pic in another forum. That's just spooky.

robjones, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Great minds think alike (or read zerohedge).

Here is something you may not have seen:

Yet strangely, on Tuesday the whistle blower working for the ATF, who called out the fact the Obama administration for selling weapons to Mexican drug cartels, managed to join that .55% of laid off federal employees after 25 years of service. Probably just a coincidence.

10. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a barrage of recent reports shown on the web from reliable sources that US unemployment claims have fallen below 8% for the first time in 4 years.

Surely that must reinforce justification for giving Obama a second chance ?

Give the guy time, no President can cure or even improve some of the massive problems you have on the table in a single term. Perhaps it will take decades to make a dent in some of them or even never. There is no Genie in the lamp, just a guy who does his best.

When a Newbie inherits a shit cart, it takes a hell of a lot of hard work and super intelligence to convert it into a Golden coach. Keep changing the team every few years and all you get is the permanent shit cart. And before you say it - YES the UK is a perfect example of having a permanent shit cart.

John Bull, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  11. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Without agreeing to the use of your "shit cart" analogy, one has to wonder why Obama has his pants around his ankles, adding shit to the cart.

You might be surprised. David Cameron seemed like a change for the better from your previous buffoon who had his lips permanently glued to Obama's sphincter.

12. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
    grpaul, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  13. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's still not below Bush's 6.6% unemployment.

Why?

Really? Republican presidents have. Sounds like more excuses to me.

I'm wondering if DP is suffering the Invasion of the Obama Web Operatives.

Corwin, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  14. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obama`s big fault is that he is honest and really wants to improve America`s poor performance whilst at the same time doing his best for the American people. He is an honest man with honorable intentions. You do not get this kind of person often in high level politics.

Having had a series of bums as Presidents from failed actors to downright crooks, you are very lucky to get a person who really cares about his country and people, rather than personal interests of power, self preservation and acting as puppet to the various scumbag bodies that surround him and form part of a corrupt and collusive administration which has gone on for decades.

Even the KKK are pledged to vote for Obama and you cant` get a better sponsor than that, can you ?

Be very careful, that arsehole Romney will only turn out to be another cheating conniving craphead like all the others. Good God ! The guy has done bugger all so far in his futile little life, why the hell should he consider he has the balls and wisdom to be President ? And more to the point, why the hell should YOU have the stupidity to vote for him ? You may as well vote for Goofy at Disneyland.

John Bull, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  15. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obama "honest"? Maybe you should stick to a topic on which you're moderately informed.

robjones, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You are an asset to the Obama campaign in the same way Mikael/SolarProducts was an asset to the idea that Islam is a religion of peace. What can I say, keep it up?

Obamanation, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  17. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Every President wants to improve the country. But whiners and losers always complain about doing "their best". I don't give a fuck about his intentions, I care about what he has the skills to accomplish.

According to experts Obama has personal interests of power, self preservation and acting as puppet to the various scumbag bodies that surround him and form part of his corrupt and collusive administration.

Obama has tried and FAILED.

And if you will notice, our most successful Presidents were jerks. LBJ (D) was a selfish asshole and by all accounts a successful president. Bill Clinton (D) was/is selfish, self-centered and a downright crook and he was a successful president.

Jimmy Carter was a "nice guy" and generally remembered for a failed single term. Jack Kennedy was a nice guy and got us into the Vietnam War, the Cold War, and civil riots.

Obama is a nice guy and a totally failed president. Nobody can dispute that the economy was better (6.6% unemployment) under Bush than under Obama (8%+ unemployment). Every single insider book from anyone that's been inside the Obama White House presents the man as indecisive and in over his head, "Obama is more comfortable campaigning than governing". Even PBS says that Barry Obama's only accomplishment in life is his quick, managed rise to the Presidency. He has accomplished nothing.

I don't want a "nice guy" for a president. I want a mean grouchy corporate asshole that will destroy anything that stands in the way of the success of the USA. Even Romney may be too nice, but he is a successful executive.

Corwin, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  18. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Gordon Gecko for President!

He fits the description "I want a mean grouchy corporate asshole that will destroy anything that stands in the way of the success of the USA."

boblord666, Oct 15, 2012 IP
  19. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife Member

Best Answers:
    In my knowing, we always need to choose the one who didn't want to have the power of leadership.
    It's kinda impossible with the recent system though.
    No wonder civilian and government almost always in different side.
    Well, that's just my humble opinion.

Cloud Strife, Oct 16, 2012 IP
  20. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Apparently early voting has already begun.

[​IMG]

Obamanation, Oct 16, 2012 IP