1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Obama deserve a second term as President ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In regards to Fox News: It's a business. Their viewers continue to watch their shows. They're seeing what they want, they're not being duped or anything. They're buying the product they want to see. Fox News isn't the problem at all.

The economy was in freefall when he took office. It was already on a downward trajectory. The unemployment is on the last administration. The fact it's lasted this long can be blamed on the current one, but the fact stands, Obama inherited the economy.

Isn't Obama's medical program the exact same one Romney put in Massachusetts? Yes it is. The irony tastes of pomegranate.

Still funny how I haven't directly to anyone else and still get this issue turned on me.

It's quite obvious no one is confident that Romney can stand on his own and even non-supporter can cause a bother.

Obama's already won, unless something insane happens in the next 2-3 weeks.

Perhaps the right course of action will be an activism to get Obama to get to work, instead of whining about how the party in favor of a strong central state is being inefficient, as if we didn't see this coming from a mile away in 2008.

All is as it should be if you think about it, the nation getting what it shows it wants.

Traditione, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  2. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No trick too sneaky for a Republican. One thing they really don't realise they've lost, the trust of the people. Most thinkers see right through the subterfuge now.

Bushranger, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  3. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rupert Murdoch has a personal net worth of $8.3 Billion. I seriously doubt he is in "ruins" or that he is in the least way inconvenienced. Rupert laughs at shit that would make you shit.

"bob", if bullshit were music you'd be a symphony. But I admit, you do have ENTERTAINING bullshit.

Please, GO ON....

Corwin, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  4. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Reputation in ruins. His henchmen and henchwomen in the UK await trials. His no longer has anything to do with the UK and his flagship UK newspaper folded in disgrace.

I'm well aware he is a seriously rich right wing nutjob who caters to a certain audience. It didn't take me much watching time at all to recognise that I did not want to be a part of that audience and Foxnews US no longer pollutes my house.

boblord666, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, the economy was in freefall long enough before Obama took office, it had already started to belly out by means of TARP before he was sworn in. If you need evidence of that, you can look at the official bottom of the economy which occurred before even a single piece of economy legislation signed by Obama went into effect.

At least you can admit Obama has prolonged this economic downturn.

No it isn't. Two key differences. One: Romney's plan didn't raise taxes. Two: Romney's plan was passed at the state level. There is a reason why the powers of the Federal government are strictly enumerated, and those of the state are not.

LoL. You should read the article on the latest poll results I posted higher up in this thread. Your beliefs don't coincide with reality on this topic. Regarding the Republican brand and trust, you might note that the Republicans will be retaining a super majority in one side of Congress, and have a shot at obtaining a majority in the other. If the Republican brand can do so well, having lost the trust of the people, what does that say about the Democratic brand?

Obamanation, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And still we have most of the US guys in PnR saying Obama sucks and those from outside the US singing his praises.

I say we compromise... you think he's so great, you take him. We're ousting him in this election anyway. ;)

robjones, Oct 9, 2012 IP
    NeilPearson likes this.
  7. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're right there, Republicans are still, even for the whole of the last 4 years, pretty entrenched where they are. Entrenched enough to sabotage every good thing Obama tries. Entrenched enough to make sure everything he does fails, and fails miserably. If anything the last 4 years has shown it's how those Republicans do their best to make sure Obama can not do good. They put their party interest well ahead of their country's.

This time, when Obama wins in a landslide there won't be so many Republicans left to destroy all that is good.

Bushranger, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  8. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Again, your post misses the facts. Republicans were not "entrenched" when Obama came to office. The Democrats were. They owned both houses of congress and the white house.

In the 2010 Midterm Elections, the Republican Party gained 63 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and six seats in the U.S. Senate from the Democratic Party. Republicans also gained six governorships, including Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan. Republicans gained 680 seats in state legislatures, the most in the modern era. Republicans gained the most House seats since the 1938 Midterm Elections, giving Republicans their biggest House majority, and Democrats their smallest minority, since 1946.

That isn't an entrenched party, that is a party sent to Washington as a message, and they are doing what they were elected to do.

Wrong again. As I said, look at the polls. Republicans in Washington are predicted to grow, not shrink. They have a shot at winning control of the Senate, and the White House is in play with the momentum on Romney's side.

Even in 2008, after 8 years of Bush, Obama didn't win in a landslide. If Obama manages to hang onto the White House, it will be by a narrower margin than 2008, with more Republicans in congress than the last two years.

Liberals here in America are not huge Obama fans. Liberals overseas simply haven't caught on to that yet.

Obamanation, Oct 10, 2012 IP
    NeilPearson likes this.
  9. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No trick too sneaky for a Democrat. One thing they really don't realize is they've lost the trust of the people. Thinkers see right through Obama's subterfuge now.

Corwin, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  10. Traditione

Best Answers:
    hahahaha I was neg repped for another post with the phrase "I vote pomegranate," after I called the irony of Romney as delicious as pomegranate.

Someone is such a butthurt Romney supporter. :)

The fact you've constantly addressed me directly instead of my views, or the issues themselves, shows how badly Romney is going to lose.

I have won.
    Obama has won.

/thread

Traditione, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  11. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep dreaming.

grpaul, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  12. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Love it......

[video=youtube;nwjIWg8zr8w]http://youtu.be/nwjIWg8zr8w[/video]

Another insanely rich person against Obama... Let the insults fly!!! ;-)

grpaul, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Says the guy supporting a candidate that got whipped like a rented mule because he can't string together two thoughts without a teleprompter.

Attached Files:

robjones, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  14. Traditione

Best Answers:
    "You'll know when I neg rep you because I sign my reps. Allow me to demonstrate~ Obamanation."

lol I am too good.

I have yet to receive neg rep except for having had differing opinions XD

/thread

Traditione, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    What can I say, you went about complaining about neg rep, I obliged.

I wasn't sure if you were implying I was the one who neg-repped you, which I wasn't, but at least now there is no lingering doubt. Enjoy.

FYI, in case you didn't understand this post, you didn't get a neg rep for having an opinion. You got a neg rep for making complaints about anonymous neg reps.

Obamanation, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  16. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just so you understand DP...

When you whine about a neg-rep, you get more neg-reps.

Law of the Pack.

P.S. I sign my neg-rep, too. Only cowards neg-rep anonymously.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    Corwin, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  17. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The sky is green.

Why? Because I said so, and I'm going to keep typing it over and over again.

grpaul, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  18. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Florida governor gives phone sex number for meningitis hotline !!!
    Republican !!!

Whole Story

popotalk, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  19. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, it's a standard leftist tactic. Kinda like telling us for two weeks the consulate in Libya was burned and 4 killed in protest to a video, though the facts show the administration knew better.

[video=youtube_share;uFf0dUH3OtU]http://youtu.be/uFf0dUH3OtU[/video]

Clearly the president hated to let a little thing like the truth destroy his narrative... “today Al Queda’s on it’s heels and Osama bin Laden is no more”.

robjones, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  20. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fun thing to do in the office - call a recorded phone sex number, then before they pick up quickly transfer it to a co-worker.

The look on their face when they pickup is PRICELESS!

The sky IS green!

Corwin, Oct 11, 2012 IP