1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Obama deserve a second term as President ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forgot to include BobLord666 on that list. Here is a guy who was actually cheering for Al Queda when they slaughtered Australians in Bali.

Obamanation, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  2. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    You're well in front in the ugly American of the year award and still lacking any facts. Your travel experiences show out when you display this innate ability to show complete disrespect towards each and every person who isn't American.

DISLIKE.

boblord666, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  3. xenoo

xenoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obama is the worst thing that has ever happened to United States. His wife who claims to be trying to help children has wasted tons of tax money on crap like lunchs at school, making children pick fruit and vegetables wasting tons of money from kids throwing away stuff.

Secondly, I dont think I can trust a president that I dont know 100% that his birth certificate was fake or not. Due to the fact that tons of people have proven that he is fake.

Thirdly, just because of the fact Obama likes to give away billion dollars worth of phones for no reason? Is buying votes from people.

If Barack Obama is re-elected, Obamacare will go into effect in 2014. This will lead to huge doctor shortages, exploding health care costs, companies dropping insurance, death panels, much longer waits to see a doctor, and a dramatic deterioration in the quality of American medical care.

Under Barack Obama's leadership, we've had the weakest economic recovery of any country, anywhere in the world since 1970

xenoo, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  4. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree !!!!!

grpaul, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  5. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Next you'll be telling me that rejection of your advice regarding my taste in women, my choice in food, or my taste in beer is somehow disrespectful of you as a foreigner. The truth of the matter is, just like our choice in president, its none of your business. In that spirit, I filed your "dislike" away in the same place I put your political advice.

People like you are the kind of people who made me proud to put George W. Bush in office for a second term. If all other things were equal between two candidates, your sincere endorsement of either candidate would make me more likely to vote for his opponent.

You, John Bull, Mikael/Solar Products, Gomeza, Pladecalvo, Menj, Ahmadinijad, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and Vladimir Putin all want the same guy for US President. In consideration of what you all have in common, one hardly needs to know anything more to vote the opposite way.

6. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Well Bush is something to be proud of isn't he? I notice how the Republicans keep dragging him onstage at their Romney speech-fests and are endlessly bringing up his achievements in office. Do Foxnews run daily documentaries of the Bush years? Who wouldn't stand proud and tall beside this man.

Go Obama! Cheering for you bloke!

boblord666, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  7. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So against Obama we have:
    1. Expensive new children's fitness programs
    2. Birther argument
    3. Buying votes
    4. Obamacare. (Already in effect, plenty of kids staying on their parents' insurance)

Obama inherited every single one of his problems.

His leadership got Bin Laden, actually completing the mission of the invasion, and has placed the American economy ahead of Europe (we're no longer the sick economy of the world).

If you're going to be against Obama, be against him on issues that you'd be proud to stand in front of a crowd and address...Not birth certificates and giving out phones.

Romney's got nothing, everyone knows it.

Even if Obama doesn't deserve a second term, he's getting it because of the intellectual impotence and moral flaccidity of the GOP these past 12 years.

Traditione, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  8. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Obama inherited his inability to work with congress? Did he also inherit a near 1.5 trillion dollar deficit for every year he has been in office? How about a 16 trillion dollar debt. Did he inherit that? I suppose he also inherited the security failures at our consulate in Libya.

not sure what you have been reading but we are now #7 on the world competitive index, down from #1 when he took office. Also now down to #23 on the corruption index, down several points from when he took office.

Poignant argument. Really. I mean it. Strong. Well worded. Fact based. Who can argue with such an argument.

If he gets a second term, it will be from ignorant and ill informed voters and racists. Not sure which category you fall into. Perhaps both.

9. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure when you were appointed spokesman for "everyone"... But we had an economic crisis in place when obama arrived and he's actually managed to screw up more than he's fixed.

His challenger is a seasoned corporate CEO with a history of turning around major companies, executive experience as a governor, a turnaround credit for pulling together a potentially disastrous olympic effort... And we're supposedly gonna hang on to the narcissist community organizer who wants to lead us from the guest couch of The View?

Naah. Obama campaign is losing steam since his disastrous appearance at a debate without his trusty teleprompter. For the first time the public had a chance to compare Romney without the media bias against Obama without the media shield... And even his staunchest left wing media acolytes saw that Obama sucked in comparison. As Maher said... Its like he took my million and blew it all on pot.

But the best line of the debate was unintentionally prophetic, when Jim Lehrer said “Mr. President, your time is up.”

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
    robjones, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  10. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My criticism of a public figure turned into an attack on me, a private citizen.
    ^ I got Romney'ed!

You completely ignored the fact that Osama is dead.
    Osama is dead because of Obama's action.
    That's such a kick to the GOP in the nuts, it's priceless.
    He'll also get credit for reducing troop levels in Iraq, even though he increased troops in Afghanistan (and he has huge military support...probably from the top brass, because no one in the Service I know likes him...).
    Obama's winning 2012 even with racists and "conservatives" voting against him.

Obama has tried working with the GOP. Ignoring this is dishonest.

The economy isn't any worse because of new policy, it was on this trajectory before he took office. You know this.
    It's the schmucks who are finally now seeing "Oh hey, pay hasn't risen with expenses for decades, and I haven't saved anything, I'm boned of my own stupidity, why won't the government save me?" (This whine is growing increasingly bipartisan.)
    The economy doesn't seem better because more people see how bad it is and are being vocal (Occupy groups and such).
    It is still terrible, but I'm sorry...The world is now concerned with Greece/Spain/Portugal/Netherlands going under, with others to follow. In 2007, the world was waiting for the US to drop.

We're on the arduous climb, and it's not because of what Obama did, it's just that he didn't mess things up additionally.
    Getting a loan is easier today than it was 2007-2008: Fact. I just got one for an online business, and I don't think I need to clarify how much of a risk that is for banks to take on.

Consulate security problem? Um, New York City Skyline security problem in 2001 when GOP in office? It's easy to blame attacks that get through, so don't do it.

The debate showed their true colors.
    Obama is a depressing path of trudgery.
    Romney is a charismatic path of...honestly, who knows? He's lied so much, he might actually become the best president ever.

Obama's getting elected. It's happening. And he'll do it without my vote, just like he did in 2008. I don't support the Democratic Party, because I think they're a spineless opposition to poor GOP choices. If Obama had any sort of passion during the debate, he would show at least he's confident in his position. It's almost like he doesn't want to be President, isn't it?
    He was so flat, he was such a Democrat. But he's still winning.

P.S. 47% Romney. 47%. lol

Traditione, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  11. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    When someone corrects incorrect statements you put to print, it isn't a personal attack.

Funny stuff. Osama is dead only because Obama was in office, but the economy would be the economy whether or not Obama was in office. I'm guessing you don't see the flaws in this line of reasoning. I'm also guessing you think that combat operations against Al Queda have been won now that Osama is dead.

Interestingly, Obama followed Bush's exit strategy from Iraq to the letter, all the way up until he failed to get the status of forces agreement signed. Strange you would see that as an Obama win.

I'm wondering how you think that is going to work out.

That is unfair. A full 25% of the people in the service like Obama. :D

And the military. Are they the racists, or the conservatives? Mind lending me your crystal ball?

So you are saying he failed where Clinton and Reagan succeeded? I guess it is better to be a failure after having tried than to never have tried at all, but not by much. By all insider accounts, including those coming from his own cabinet, he is an introvert. Even Obama insiders disagree with your assessment that he tried.

So people complaining about the economy are making it seem worse? Interesting take. If only everyone could shut up about it until election day, perhaps Obama would stand a better chance of getting elected.

Wow. Did you really just compare Obama's failure to live up to repeated direct requests for more security in a nation recovering from a fresh civil war to the missed intelligence signals on 9-11? Pass the Kool Aide.

Or as normal people put it, Obama was delusional, Romney was lucid. I'll grant you it is an insight into their true colors.

Like I said, pass me your crystal ball(or your cyrstal meth). I thought this commentary by left wing writer Andrew Sullivan on the Daily Beast summed it up nicely:

12. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The democrats spent a week crowing that Osama is dead and Al Queda is on the run. And a week later a virtually defenseless US ambassador and three staffers paid for that bragfest with their lives as Al Queda pointed out they arent as toothless as stated. Our feckless boy king responded with a ridiculous apology-fest for an unrelated youtube video that didnt have a damned thing to with the massacre.

The withdrawal from Iraq was so mishandled as to make the deaths there largely wasted. His policy in Afghanistan is just going swimmingly too, as we just had to call off the joint missions because the men we are training are turning our own guns on us. But with his foreign policy in flames along with a diplomatic post or two... Obama was more interested in protecting the stupid narrative that Al Queda has been beaten to even be honest about the reality, choosing to instead send UN Ambassador Rice out on a disinformation tour.

The dork skipped his intel briefing the day the ambassador died, and the following day he skipped the next, choosing instead to fly off to a party in Vegas.

Meanwhile he couldnt spare the time to meet with our chief ally in the region, though Netanyau was in the same town at the same time Obama was on a guest couch on The View telling them he's "just eye candy". [Oddly, that's the most truthful statement he's made in a long time.]

Bottom line, he loves being president, he just doesn't like the work that goes with the title. I don't mind it if he wants to go play with the cool kids... I just wish he'd wait until after we get an actual adult in the White House to do the job he's too irresponsible to do.

BTW "traditione", kudos for playing the race card. Did the people that swung their allegiance away from Obama after they saw what a dunce he is without a teleprompter really just now discover what color he is?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
    robjones, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    The folks in the media are panicking. I couldn't believe this news station let this video go to air unedited. I can only believe he thought it made Ryan look bad. I suspect most viewers found themselves wondering about his line of questioning, not about why Ryan terminated the interview.
    [video=youtube;1n-pjl0UHaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n-pjl0UHaE[/video]

Obamanation, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  14. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow. The US being ahead of a crumbling Europe is an accomplishment in your eyes? Pretty pathetic.

It's very simple.

The reason the excuses keep getting brought up is because you and everyone else know that the current president sucks.

I'd even go as far to say that even Obama even knows he sucks, because if he was doing his job, the excuses would NOT be there.

You are proving our point though, so please continue.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    grpaul, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  15. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, some honesty from an Obama supporter - finally someone willing to admit they did it without your vote because so many of the dead voted for him. And not just once, sometimes 2 or 3 times.

debunked, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  16. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As opposed to an Obama presidency with four wars, record unemployment, and a foreign policy in flames, literally?

You really should point out that you are LYING and that Romney never said that. How much are the Democrats paying you to be their lying tool anyway?

Seriously, are you being paid by the Democrats to just make shit up? Because if you are not being paid to lie (you are a LIAR) about Rommey quotes, it just makes you look pathetic - because you're admitting the truth is NOT on your side, right?

Corwin, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  17. Max796

Max796 Guest

Best Answers:
    How is Obama a good speaker? LOL.. He reads shit.

Max796, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  18. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obama inherited 6.6% unemployment. $4 Trillion in Obama spending later and unemployment shot up to over 10%.

Well said!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    Corwin, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  19. boblord666

boblord666 Member

Best Answers:
    Yep I'm one big influence on the result of the US Presidential election alright - huge! and the Dems are paying big bucks. Quotes are enclosed in quotes BTW

You should look at a another Australian perhaps as being a massive influence on the election - Bushranger. No I mean Rupert.

This far right nutjob, recently fled from the UK in shame, his reputation in ruins and staff arrested. His empire in Australia stands accused of writing "crap" by the Prime Minister and I can't help but agree.

But in the US his flagship FoxNews continues to mash the brains of viewers. Rather than reporting news, it contorts news to Rupert's mindset. Rather than providing a balanced viewpoint it provides one viewpoint. Now there's an Australian who interferes in US and World politics.

boblord666, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  20. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yawn.............

grpaul, Oct 9, 2012 IP