1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Obama deserve a second term as President ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by John Bull, Sep 22, 2012.

Only Americans can give an answer to this question, but as an outsider I think he does.

After a series of crap Presidents over the past few decades, Obama is no worse than them and on his record appears to be doing a reasonable job for a Newbie.

That little Texas turd-ball Bush and his Dad had a cosy relationship with Osama Bin Laden`s family and a number of business ties. Bush-baby never intended to hurt their darling son, just to give his rag-tag rabble Al Qaeda a bloody nose.

But our hero Barack Obama came galloping up like the 7th Cavalry and blew the scumbag away, then fed him to the fish. So you see, good old semi-Muslim Barack is not a bad guy after all.

AND the massive $15 Trillion debt that the US have incurred, is due to Lil `ole Georgie Porgie, not Obama.

What do you think ?

You lucky Americans are taking part in the Presidential run-up, so let us have your comments.

John Bull, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  2. Hoster1983

Hoster1983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obama probably inherited the worst "presidential mess" in the history of American politics. He has done just enough to keep USA afloat. Give him a second term to really put his ideas into practise.
    On the other hand, much cannot be said about Romney. His weird beliefs are enough to make people wonder if he is fit (sane) enough to lead a global superpower through the most difficult time in recent decades.

Hoster1983, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  3. John Bull

John Bull Active Member

Best Answers:
    With support like this - only ONE reply - Obama is going to walk it. No point in holding an election, the guy is unstoppable.

John Bull, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  4. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know. I don't even know if I will vote. :D

mmm555, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  5. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obama is a good speaker but not a manager. as a commander and chief he should make decision but less see such thing in him. a manager in the first is who able to make decision and I think Bush was a better person in compare of him on that position.

babak44, Oct 1, 2012 IP
    mic2233 likes this.
  6. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obama is incompetent coward . For the first time since WWII the US is about to loose it's strategic tech advantage . If Obama would have been more then a hot-air you wouldn't have the NSA director begging hackers to come help them. Obama isn't the comedy gold the Bush was but he sure is a much, much bigger blunder.

4 years of Obama have done nothing but further divide the US society , weaken it's economy and tarnish it's international image.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  7. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The people in this forum that like the US the least are all for Obama. That should tell you something. Most of the US members of the p&r section think the guy is semi-retarded at best and a crook at worst.

Many that elected him for his sterling ability to read a teleprompter have been disappointed to find out "hope and change" and "yes we can" was hogwash. He talks about his love for the middle class but spends his time handing tax dollars to millionaire donors for projects that go belly up. He doesnt meet with his jobs council, but has plenty of time for golf.

He's skipped most of his security briefings and his foriegn policy is literally in flames... And claiming al qaida is on the run belies the truth that terrorist groups are on the rise. He found out our ambassador to libya died and took it so seriously he skipped another intel briefing to go party in vegas... And skipped meeting with our best ally in the region to go on The View. He's visibly awol from his job to campaign for another chance to not do it.

And tellingly his campaign promises are largely a matter of offering to do things he originally promised to do in this term.I seriously doubt this rookie will get another shot, but if he does it's a sign much of our electorate is either not paying attention or hopelessly gullible. He's a hopeless narcissist with a shoddy work ethic trying to lead a super-power from a talk show couch.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    robjones, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  8. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How is Obama a good speaker? LOL.. He reads shit.

He's made the economy twice as bad for all of us, but wants us to believe he's going to fix it in ANOTHER 4 years?

NO NO NO !!!

grpaul, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  9. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obama is at his funniest when he has no teleprompter:

[video=youtube;EpGH02DtIws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws&feature=colike[/video]

This is 25 seconds of no teleprompter. Hilarious! :)

Corwin, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  10. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He didn't deserve his first run as president.

NeilPearson, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  11. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I just watched the debate. In my opinion, Romney did a better job than Obama. Something that bothered me, Obama was sitting there smirking when Romney was explaining certain details of the wall street reform that have actually hurt the economy. The specifics of what Romney was saying made a lot of sense, but Obama was acting like he was stupid. Romney does want regulation, but to modify certain details that have worked against the economy. Interesting debate, Just my 2 cents.

p.s. Before anyone asks, the two things he pointed out in the particular part about wall street reform:

He doesn't like Too Big to Fail, and says it's hurt many small banks. He also says Dodd-Frank threatens all these penalties for giving out an "unqualified mortgage", yet never define what an unqualified mortgage is, making banks nervous to give out loans. He would give a clear definition of what makes an unqualified loan.

Romney may have a problem with more details in Dodd-Frank, but then they went on to health reform after that...

He said he's going to end Obama Care. I think I'm okay with that. I don't want it to be against the law to choose not to buy health insurance.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    Rebecca, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  12. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obama got his butt handed to him per the opinion of Obama flavored talking heads across the board... Carville, chris matthews, maddow, ed schulz, bill maher, you name it.

As carville said... Obama just had a debate with a chain saw.

Bill Maher tweeted something like Wow... Apparently he really DOES need a teleprompter.

But fear not. On the 11th Biden goes up against Ryan. Thats the same Joe that just made the news with his frothing anger about the middle class being BURIED the last 4 years.

[Maybe before the debates someone will remind Joe he's the incumbent... Might help.]

robjones, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  13. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can rest assured of one thing. By the 11th, the MSM will have found a way to declare Obama the victor of this debate. My guess is that by tomorrow, there will be a narrative of a petulant bully Romney that pushed around the moderator in spite of the protests of the much more polite Obama.

Obamanation, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  14. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Romney actually got 4 minutes less speaking time than obama... Who used that extra time to dig his hole deeper.

I guess a more skilled moderator coulda stopped sir golfsalot from talking for his own benefit. He just kept lobbing up big fat pitches for romney to hit. It looked like a tball game. Barry looked mad/guilty/confused at various times. They can try to repackage it as a win, but it'll require a lotta skill to overcome the verdicts they uniformly gave tonite.

Obama was wrong on figures, wrong on business details, didnt understand romneys plans, or his own in some cases. Pretty much a pantsdown whipping.

robjones, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  15. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, saw a little bit of that on MSNBC last night.. I was just watching laughing at the blind clowns.

grpaul, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  16. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the thing that shocked people the most is that Obama didn't come out as confident as he has been when talking behind a teleprompter on a daily basis.

They were talking about the economy, jobs, business, numbers. Something that Obama is absolutely 110% clueless on, and it showed. The "smirks", the blanks stares, and the "you might wanna move on from this topic".

grpaul, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  17. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To me, although I did feel at times that Romney was a bit too "in your face" with Obama to the point of being disrespectful to the President, Romney clearly won the debate. But I blame it on Axelrod. Obama was very badly, incompetently prepped. Campaign slogans don't work in debates when your opponent can slap you in the face with facts.

Romney looked right at Obama and appeared eager to make eye contact. Obama actually seemed frightened to make eye contact and looked very uncomfortable up there.

Two tweets from Bill Maher say it all:
    "Obama made a lot of great points tonight. Unfortunately, most of them were for Romney"
    "i can't believe i'm saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter"

Corwin, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  18. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Basically it boils down to the fact that Obama is known to be a thin-skinned narcissist and he's surrounded himself with Yes-men. He's spent 4 years with the media covering his butt and handing him softball questions. He skips meeting with foreign leaders he doesn't like and instead goes on talk shows where they love him. He LOVES being president, just doesn't like doing the work that comes with the title.

Turns out spending time on Leno, The View, Letterman etc answering tough questions about your favorite color is NOT sufficient preparation to go toe-to-toe with a highly successful CEO and governor who is accustomed to leadership. Romney was prepared with facts and Obama tried to slide by quoting bumper sticker and naturally got his ass handed to him. The guys at MSNBC were so distraught they probably had to bring in grief counselors.

The body language at the end says it all. Michelle is pissed because Romney beat up her boyfriend and she's thinking of kicking his butt. Romney is grinning, cause the world just got introduced to the next president of the US.

Attached Files:

robjones, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  19. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like the first lady turned into the first boiled vegetable. The look on her face is priceless.

ApocalypseXL, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  20. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think he was too in your face-ish at all. I think he remained calm and slapped Obama around nicely.

Having said that, just because someone is the President doesn't give them the right to lie right to someones face.

This says it all.

[video=youtube;ZhvPX58wsxU]http://youtu.be/ZhvPX58wsxU[/video]

"Romney had months to rehearse lines" --- Right...........

First time I've ever actually laughed at something big nose said, also the first time I have agreed with him.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
    grpaul, Oct 4, 2012 IP